CONDITION: Fresh-Churned
PRODUCTS:
1 Black Truffle Butter - 8 oz.
1 White Truffle Butter - 8 oz.

Product website
Product website

Previous offer:
12/16/10

I’m back. Thanks to those who helped today.

Wish I needed more, but I still have these in my freezer! They are great for adding that decadent truffle flavor to your cooking, but super convenient. I leave them in the freezer and just chip out a chunk to cook with and it lasts forever.

Cesare beat me to it. Redacted.
12/16/10 Woots sold: 1027

6 wines, 6 not wines. Interesting Wine.woot off…At least I am saving money…

Wow, never realized West Virginia has such exotic tastes, bravo good sir/madam!

Just had some cedar planked salmon with white truffle butter fantastic!

Absolutely adore this butter - I used it in a risotto this weekend and it was amazing.

Not to sound too newbie… but how did you prepare this? I’ve never really used butter with salmon… do you just throw it in a foil bag in the oven or did you use it to pan sear it or what?

That’s what I’ve been doing with it, but I figured I’m probably down to 1/3 of each at most left in the freezer so I’m going in for a set and will share with a friend (which should I keep???):

Aux Délices des Bois Black and White Truffle Butter
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: kcfast
Speed to first woot: 0m 54.820s
Last wooter to woot: time2testit

For those that have bought before, how does this ship? dry ice? Hoping its not those little ice packets.

Great deal for cooking noobs,we serve our baked rainbow trout with a 50/50 schmere and ask the customer which they enjoyed more.

http://www.deandeluca.com/ViewProduct.aspx?ProductID=160213860&ref_code=GoogleMerchant

Other prices on the web.

wow, that was quick.

It was inside a styrofoam-ish container with a 4"x4" white packet that was still frozen when it got to me in Michigan.

White & Black Truffle Butters are also delicious complement for potato sides, mac & cheese, risotti and popcorn bar items.

99.9% of the truffle products in the market today use synthetic chemical flavorings “2,4 dithiapentane bis-sulfate." After 9 years of research and development, Rosario Safina and Dr. Sandro Silveri has come up with the only method today that is USDA 100% Certified Organic.

andrew@darosario.com | daRosario Organics | www.darosario.com