PRODUCTS:
1 8 oz Black Truffle Butter
1 8 oz White Truffle Butter

Product website
Product website

Previous offer:
12/16/10

…and I’m back

FYI, there’s a Wine Cellar for sale on Home.Woot.

The last offering’s feedback seems very good. I just don’t see the benefit of using truffle butter and regular butter. That may a dumb statement, but will someone please enlighten my palate?

thank god

Will this butter be shipped in a special container that keeps it cold on route? …because it is a dairy product.

Truely this is the end times.

it comes packaged nicely, with insulation and a frozen freezer pack. last time i got it, it arrived very cold and frozen.

I got this last time, and it was soooo yummy. I saved it for special occasions, but saved it too long and it went bad before I used it all.

Very yummy, though.

I still have one of the four from last offer. They are delicious, but i also use truffle salt with them in a dish to embolden the flavor. I used 1/3 of a container on a turkey and it came out wonderful. I’m pretty sure they were very cold on arrival with a cold pack insert. They keep well in the freezer, but after several months the truffle flavor does start to vanish.

I picked up a set last time and they arrived in great condition; froze them and enjoyed the hell out of both for months; the black in particular is insanely good, even (contrary to instruction) all melted with a really good bread. Have been haunting wine.woot ever since hoping for a do-over (after pricing truffle butter on the interwebs and damn near stroking out over the cost). In. For. Three.

Got some last time and my French wife said oui!

These are excellent.

In for 3 more!

Hooray for soy-free goodies! Thanks, woot, for including allergen info.

Looks like you are in for a great surprise. The butters are flavored with rare, exotic, and superbly aromatic truffles. The black has an earthy, almost musky flavor, and the white an intense, knock-your-socks-off flavor. These butters are different not just for flavor, but also in how they are incorporated into your meals. They are finishing butters - a swirl in mashed potatoes, a knob whisked into a pan sauce, a swipe on a bruschetta. These butters’ aromas are released when heat is applied, but are too volatile to survive use as a cooking fat. Hungry yet?

Yes. Also, butter is a wonderful traveler, it can go from frozen to warm to melted to frozen again, without affecting its qualities. Remember the days before refrigeration?

Now she’ll say oui oui oui!

We do tuck in a note to toss it in the freezer when you get it, and it’ll keep forever. You can use a little at a time or throw the whole container into a vat of mashed potatoes.

$71.50 on Amazon, but it comes with BACON!

http://www.amazon.com/Brunch-Rescue-Kit-Truffle-Butters/dp/B0023B7F5W

sold give this person a job

Oh gosh, absolutely!

Truffles? At $30? Truffles are some of the very best “finishing” in the world. And good truffle oils are worth their prices in gold.

I can only imagine, truffle butter. I think I am loving Wine.Woot (and its community) a lot more than Deals.Woot.

This is one classy offer. Nice!