CONDITION: Creamy
PRODUCTS:
1 8 oz Black Truffle Butter
1 8 oz White Truffle Butter

Product website
Product website

Previous offer:
12/16/10

We ordered this last time it came up. For Thanksgiving dinner we added the black truffle butter to our mashed potatoes. It was delicious. I highly recommend it!

Ohhhh…it’s THAT butter!!

Do highly recommend! I was in for 2 last woot off and I might go in for 1 more.

The truffle butter is excellent, ships fast, stays cold and yummy yummy yummy.

I highly recommend the white on pasta or mashed potatoes.

Since it always seems to come up whether this will keep well, I will note that I bought mine 12/16/2010 and have been keeping it in the freezer and it’s still delicious. A little goes a long way, so I’m still nowhere near done with it.

These went moldy around the truffle bits in my fridge. I’ll make sure to freeze em next time.

In for one! Can’t wait to try it.

Ever since I started adding it to mashed potatoes, my friends began to drop by just to have mashed potatoes - Yes, it’s that good! Worth every penny and then some.
You can deep-freeze, it does take it well.

I get the feeling we’re not going to see a reprise of the Balsamic Vinegar this month :frowning:

I bought this just before Thanksgiving and was wishing I had bought two! Oh, soooo good! We used the white on Lobster and baked potatoes - delicious! And the black on filet minon, ummmmm!

mmmm, pig out!

I keep watching and waiting and hoping that 1,000 Faces Coffee comes back during the woot-off . . . or at least some time before Christmas. Heavy sigh.

A little of the white truffle butter on top of the poached egg makes for an amazing kick in eggs benedict.

Bought this last time. Definitely worth it!

Smartpost? Butter… Smartpost?

So it freezes well but do you thaw the entire tub each time or just scoop a bit of the frozen butter out? thanks!

and should I be worried that the companies website specials were last updated in 2003 ??

http://www.auxdelices.com/special.htm

Metrokane Rabbit Supreme Crystal Wine Glass - Set of 4, pick Red or White for $14.99
On the woot-off over at [link=http://home.woot.com/]Home.Woot![/link]

Does woot ever have electronic wine bottle openers on here? Looking for a Christmas gift.