1 Morels 1oz bag
1 Mushroom Medley 3oz bag
1 Black Trumpet 3oz bag

Product website
Product website

Previous offer:
11/4/10

This is $10 cheaper than last time.

Delicious but gritty. There was a lot of sand in the ones I got. Still highly recommended though.

$10.00 cheaper than what I paid :s

Nice smurfs reference, especially the bit about Belgium.

I have no morels!

These are very good but gritty–you have to swish them around a bit to dislodge the grit and filter the water with a coffee filter if you want to use it for cooking. The morels are worth the price of admission alone.

I feel bad now, I took one look at them and said to myself wow, what nice jars…and then I read the fine print.

Also for people who bought the 3 random shirts, but dont think you will use the 5 dollar coupon before it expires, it will work on wine.woot as well. I just got my mushrooms 5 dollars cheaper

I hear ya man, same here! I always what what woot wont give me :frowning: Those mannequin heads are to die for!

Soak them in water with a little bit of salt then rinse them several times and it will get most if not all of that grit out.

No psilocybin?

I am confused. The title says 4 pack but there are only 3 packs listed. The previous offer had an additional 1 Black Trumpet 3oz bag.

Stare at the spinning lights for a while. That’ll have the same effect.

In for two! But since I’m a mushroom virgin, does anybody have any recommendations on recipes to use these with? I’ve only ever tried fresh morels and I’ve never cooked with high-quality mushrooms before.

The black trumpets are included - scroll down to the bottom of the description to see. It just got cut off in the description at the top of the page.

Wine.woot needs to lay off the wine when laying out their webpages. :slight_smile:

The black trumpets are listed in the description.