Aux Délices des Bois Grilling Butters

Aux Délices des Bois Grilling Butters

These must be tiny tubes. They are only 3.5 oz when the small tubs they used to sell this in were 7 oz. If it were 7 oz of the truffle butters, I would have purchased this. I did like the truffle butters. I would rather make my own herb butter and if I want something smoky, I cook it on my grill or in my smoker.

Hey Raphael, you are right that we also produce 8 oz. tubs of black and white truffle butter. These tubes are made to slice 'n dice, a convenient outdoor bbq set. A butter style for everything you’ve thrown on the grill! Black Truffle for the burgers, Herb for the salmon, White Truffle for the asparagus, Smoky BBQ for the corn. A variety of flavors to please every palate! Do we sound like a TV commercial yet?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel free to experiment with your compound butter making. :smiley:

I dont understand these ‘Grilling Butters’. I am not sure who is eating grilled butter, let alone the mystery of how this does not melt all over everything when you grill it.

1 Like

My understanding is that you put this on the steak after you have taken if off the grill. Like putting steak sauce on.