Day 2 and still no cache-catchup…

I see a man’s head with a smile. Is that the avatar you were trying to display on woot?

How long does a woot off last?

I allowed the Facebook login so that I could use my custom avatar, but then I decided that I don’t like the ability to login with Facebook, so I turned it off, and as it turned out, I got to keep my custom avatar. So it looks like Woot stores the image on their side afterall

Sure would have been nicer to simply upload my avatar normally instead of having to figure out a way to work around the missing function.

Interesting… that is the avatar I chose. I wonder why I can’t see it? Thanks for verification though. :slight_smile:

This is funny on so many levels.

I have Bell’s Palsy and on a bad day I look like half my face has melted in the Las Vegas heat. Most of the time you have to really look to see the asymmetry and, frankly, I’m not good looking enough for most folks to look that closely.

Since I have the choice to either laugh about it or cry about it I choose to laugh!

Is that Private Pyle (Vincent D’Onofrio) from the movie “Full Metal Jacket”?

< mine.

Every time I try to change my avatar, the page times out and I get an error message. I’m trying to use an avatar from the Gravatar site. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

mwiseman Likes This

I’m having the same issue. Oh well.

Boo Yah!

Seriously, can’t I change mine? The other four are all female avatars, and this one’s got tentacles… I want to re-randomize mine, is it possible?

Ditto. And I did like you and retained my avatar as well. Thanks for the tip!

My avatar considers everything I have to say as inappropriate :frowning:

Fezes(fezzes?)are cool.

My avatar reminds me not to swim at the chemical waste treatment plant.

<----- Now they will take me seriosly.

Just want to see mine displaying…

Why moose antlers? Did Woot detect I am from Canada? :wink:

To be honest I’m kinda worried about the package on mine. I mean, does anyone else think I need to see a doctor?