Why do a couple of people have avatars and everyone else doesn’t?
Has someone been hacking the woot computers?

where you looking???

<<<<there

or

there:
vvvvv

No he’s not taking about the sig block.
I have see a couple of people who have avatars (in the left panel).
“Cop” is one that I recall.

i was thinking this is how they show mods?

the fAQ states it has to be turned on by a moderator in order for the feature to be available.

ahh ok…I’m thinking you are correct…maybe…I sure haven’t found a way to put one up yet.

example: http://www.woot.com/Forums/User/Profile.aspx?UserID=2591

gotcha…maybe it will be a woot award for getting 1000 posts…anyone else think that would be a cool idea??

[quote user=“Snookered”]Why do a couple of people have avatars and everyone else doesn’t?
Has someone been hacking the woot computers?[/quote]
I had the option for an av (line in profile) the first few days, but I think the feature was disabled…COP and Bravo! got theirs up, before the feature was shut off…unless, they hacked.

[quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“Snookered”]Why do a couple of people have avatars and everyone else doesn’t?
I had the option for an av (line in profile) the first few days, but I think the feature was disabled…COP and Bravo! got theirs up, before the feature was shut off…unless, they hacked.[/quote]

this seems the most likely explanation thus far.

[quote user=“allgoodpeople”][quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“Snookered”]Why do a couple of people have avatars and everyone else doesn’t?
I had the option for an av (line in profile) the first few days, but I think the feature was disabled…COP and Bravo! got theirs up, before the feature was shut off…unless, they hacked.[/quote]

this seems the most likely explanation thus far.[/quote]
Kinda makes ya wonder.

…and COP was able to recently change his…Maybe GC’s taking money, under the table!

[quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“Snookered”]Why do a couple of people have avatars and everyone else doesn’t?
I had the option for an av (line in profile) the first few days, but I think the feature was disabled…COP and Bravo! got theirs up, before the feature was shut off…unless, they hacked.[/quote]Correct, it was available initially but then a few people loaded huge avatars so it is currently disabled. We’re working on getting that back up with some limitations on size.

Gotcha’. Thanks for the update, BigD.

[quote user=“BigD”][quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“Snookered”]Why do a couple of people have avatars and everyone else doesn’t?
I had the option for an av (line in profile) the first few days, but I think the feature was disabled…COP and Bravo! got theirs up, before the feature was shut off…unless, they hacked.[/quote]Correct, it was available initially but then a few people loaded huge avatars so it is currently disabled. We’re working on getting that back up with some limitations on size.[/quote]

for the time being can you put the post whore icon in my sig and put it in the avatar for me???..PLEASE![:D]

lol a fun thread this is : )

[quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“BigD”][quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“Snookered”]Why do a couple of people have avatars and everyone else doesn’t?
I had the option for an av (line in profile) the first few days, but I think the feature was disabled…COP and Bravo! got theirs up, before the feature was shut off…unless, they hacked.[/quote]Correct, it was available initially but then a few people loaded huge avatars so it is currently disabled. We’re working on getting that back up with some limitations on size.[/quote]

for the time being can you put the post whore icon in my sig and put it in the avatar for me???..PLEASE![:D][/quote]

It definitely fits. [:D]

[quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“BigD”][quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“Snookered”]Why do a couple of people have avatars and everyone else doesn’t?

for the time being can you put the post whore icon in my sig and put it in the avatar for me???..PLEASE![:D][/quote]

Lol, then may I have the “shut up” icon put in mine?

[quote user=“gimmaroon”]
Lol, then may I have the “shut up” icon put in mine?[/quote]

I know a poster I’d like to shut up…

[quote user=“Binaural”][quote user=“gimmaroon”]
Lol, then may I have the “shut up” icon put in mine?[/quote]

I know a poster I’d like to shut up…[/quote]

me too

sure…you can have the shut up one gimma

I think it would be exactly the opposite of a good idea.

I wrote a little windows “web bot” yesterday to run my count up in the post-whoring thread. It should take me no more than 90 minutes to get to 10,000 if I wanted to, but after just two dozen, I felt dirty.

Now how much do you think jerks would pay me for a copy?

And how much good do you think there would be for the community in that?