Ok - ran across this guy

garybaldy
Joined on 07/07/2005
Atlanta
Posts 10

That account has an Avatar. I joined before him, have a few more posts, and gosh darnit want my picture moved from my sigline to the avatar spot.

So how do I get that done?

There was a window at the start of 2.0 when you could have an avatar. If you had set one up then, you would still have it, but I don’t think it is currently possible to add one. Maybe that’s somewhere on the codeslaves’ to-do list? Probably right after the new skins…

Hmmm. Interesting.

I’d appreciate if an Admin would make the switch for me :slight_smile:

Are you talking about putting the lemming under your name? Sometimes the name is in a different place and the post gets pushed over.

OMG you used the smiley face!

Yeah - most forums will allow for image hosting from other sites - no lag on the server.

I downloaded the community server code to look and see how they did this - If there’s a glitch in the cs files I’ll try to help out - of times folks forget to border image sizes and set em to a default.

I prefer using :-){8}<

But most sites won’t accept it…

umm face, boobies and something going up her butt? or legs?
I’m too old to figure these things out!

It’s a “Bravewoman Smilie”

&B}B-<

Its so hard to make a one-line ascii pic of BW!

8|{BC<

tBuU }< or
tB u <----thats my favorite

I don’t see her!

On a wholly unrelated note… I like the cartoon on Nick called the Avatar! [:D]

i see her more in the second one…

never heard of it, but i don’t watch Nick much anymore… it can’t possibly be as good as the days of Hey, Dude!, Salute Your Shorts, Double Dare, Clarissa Explains it All, What Would You Do?, and of course, the inimitable You Can’t Do That On Television

I actually have trouble even remembering to look for this show. I know it’s on sometime on Saturday either morning or early afternoon… I don’t recognize most of the shows you mentioned above. I see Nick on a hit and miss basis if the nieces and nephews are here and turn it on. [8-)]

whatever, you’re a grown-up who watches the kiddie shows! [:p]

those that i listed date back to the late 80s-early 90s… when i was but a boy…

Thank you. Now I feel old…

that’s my job! [:D]

[:@] wait a minute! It’s your job to make me feel old but I can’t call you whippersnapper?!? You can’t have it both ways sonny! [:p]