Avaya Noise Canceling Headset System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Avaya Noise Canceling Headset System
$89.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I’m NOT convinced this isn’t a sex toy…

lame wheres the bag of crap

I miss the old Woot!

Just don’t seem the same anymore.

The Wootalyzer stole my wife.

I’ll stuff the blow up basketball guy on to the tripod and put this headset on him… now if I could just figure out a way to get a box of crayons in his hands??

I’ll stuff the blow up basketball guy on to the tripod and put this headset on him… now if I could just figure out a way to get a box of crayons in his hands??

Agree.

$279 @ Amazon

Now that’s a nice deal if you want a noise cancelling headset!

Is it also a cane ?

I use one of these every day at work (I work on a help desk), and I am very pleased with the comfort and performance. Audio quality is very good.

The headset is nice enough and all that, but I’m holding out for a bag of crap and the Interwebz becoming too crowded for me to get one. That’s how I roll on a Woot Off.

Seems like a great price. Runs $149 to as much as $379 at Buy.com

What systems does this work with? Does this only work with Avaya phones?

Looking into my crystal ball I see shirts coming up next. :slight_smile:

le sigh*