Avaya Noise Canceling Headset System

Will this cancel the noise from my bosses mouth?? PLEASE

Wow I came over to the comments page to make the same point…

I remember when I’d sit glued to the screen during a wootoff smashing f5 in anticipation of the next great deal Credit Card info, etc in hand.

Now I check, snooze items, I’ll look again in 15-20 minutes.

Woot used to feel like walking into a yard-sale/fire-sale where you never know what to expect and get an amazing deal on the most random items.

Now it feels like walking into a “sale” at Best Buy (or other major BM store)…lame.

This is identical to the Plantronics CS## Wireless Office Headset System.

Anyone know what model number this is?

So are these $90 quality?

It’s a REALLY good deal, however, I question why this headset is so expensive to begin with. Mostly because it’s not that good.

I had it (had the executive hands-free package) through my work. The package I had came with a kit for your corded home phone so this would basically work with both, your home and cell phone.

The noise cancellation feature was alright; it wasn’t ALWAYS effective. Sometimes I would sound like I was in a tunnel to the people on the conference call.

The worst thing was its inability to play nice with other electronics in the area. My study room is a mess with everything from computers, printers, cable modem, router, etc etc. And in that room this headset SUCKED. It would result in the most insane interference noises when I was on a call.

Outside (with the cell phone) it appeared to work fine. But then again, why would anyone want to wear a huge over-the-ear BT device for the cell outside when there are better/smaller ones out there (that’s what she said).

n/m

I use one of these (Actually made by Plantronics) every day at work for meetings/conference calls etc. It is comfortable and works really well. Seems like a great price too!

*REQUIRES you have one of the phones listed below for remote answering without a lifter

Plantronics AWH-75N is ONLY Compatibile with these Avaya phone models:

9620, 9630
1608, 1618
2410, 2420
4610SW, 4620, 4620SW, 4621SW, 4622SW, 4625SW, 4630, 4630SW
5410, 5420
5610, 5610
6416D+M, 6424D+M
7405D, 7406, 7406D, 7506 ISDN, 7410D
QE4610

woot, can i have one of these cheap pls? *i can spell, the site i c/p from cant.