Avengers Iron Man Magtitan Neo Legend Power Band

Then it should be under “Accessories & Watches” and not under Sport. Woot’s gone really down hill the last year and a half. Sad, I’ve been on this site since almost the beginning and lately I rarely check in.

This might be the product that makes me stop bothering with Woot daily as I have been since its humble beginnings.

Remember those days? When Woot used to sell things that you couldn’t get anywhere else and at prices that didn’t give you a guilt trip about your late-night impulse purchase. I miss those days. I miss that Woot…

When the Kree army arrives I plan on welcoming our new over lords. So, I’ll skip out on the bracelet lest I be mistaken for a superhero trying to save Earth.

I remember staying up late (EST) because most things sold out within an hour or 2. Now it’s rare for an item to sale out.

If you’ve ever torn apart a traditional (non-solid state) hard disk drive, then you discovered some of the most powerful magnets you’ve ever tried to wrestle apart. Erasing hard drive data with a magnet is a whole lot harder than you would think.

I hear THAT woot posts on another site now…

it injects you with Homeopathic sport energy through quantum electromagnetism… in other words, its BS.

Didn’t Amazon take over about a year and a half ago???

I used to stay up too…just to be the first to buy the Woot! offering or perhaps a B-O-C!. And, on Friday I would await the new Photoshop contest. I would work all weekend on my photo entry and wait to see Joesephus win it again and again. I did win the monkey prize though…ahhh, those were the days. I miss Woot! and wish it could come back but, alas, profits drive survivability and Woot! may not have survived without the Amazon takeover but instead… “Because then I could not buy gas to get to work, so I would lose my job, so I would not be able to pay my mortgage, so I would lose my home, so I would die on the streets.”- Krisis86
Hey Woot! - Could you at least bring back the photoshop contest? Nostalgia is a solid draw to a site. Lots of old time Wooters out here need an incentive.

I’m a big Avengers and Iron Man fan, and try to collect MCU items, but this… is… meh. I’ll give you $20 for it?

So much negativity! Super stoked to get mine in the mail! Thank you Woot.

If it were in “Accessories and Watches” I would be fine with it. As it is, it’s in Sport for some reason.

???
Care to share?