Avery & Madison Area Rugs

Still waiting for a nice compliment for an art deco room, but all the rugs that pop up on here are the “suburban chic,” like this would go in the living room, along with the vinyl sticker cliche sentence that says something like “Here we live. laugh. love.”

Come on woot!

Could you give color descriptions of the rugs? It would help. Thanks.

Sorry, we weren’t given that info from the vendor.

Any idea of the quality of these rugs? I can’t seem to find a review of either of these companies online.

Well then. :confused:

Some things really aren’t easy to buy online (shoes and rugs top the list) But it makes it near impossible to know if the item is a close fit without details.

I guess the rugs will be in the next Bag O’ Crap …

What is on the back - hopefully not that rubber crap that peels off.

Sorry for the delayed reply. Here’s what the vendor says:

All the carpets on this event are made exactly the same way your wall to wall carpets in your home are made – they are machine woven – with a polyester/jute backing. They do not have a non-slip (rubber) backing.

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for the laugh.

When is Woot planning on shipping these rugs out to their customers? I bought one a week ago and still nothing.

Per the sale, these will ship out in 3-5 business days. Today is the 5th business days. However, I was able to find that yours were picked up yesterday so it looks like we’re just waiting on tracking info.

In the meantime, you can use Track by Reference.

You can use FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.