Aviation Decor

I can see these things flying off the shelves.

HA! You get a quality post for the first to pun.

Nice of you to give him props for his pun. Now we should really see the comments take off.

I don’t get the prices, this stuff is all pretty plane.

what plane is the cocktail table made from? Or are they NOS that were made into tables? Any history or N# included with the table. Is it clearcoated?

I don’t see any indication that these are made from real planes, just that it’s made to look like a plane’s wing. I’ll ask about the clearcoat.

The chair is shown in a brown color, but in the item description, it says its black. Which color is shipped? Thanks!

[MOD: It’s brown. Features are fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.]

Looks similar to my coffee table from RH. Except made of MDF instead of hard wood. I’d like a matching end table but I think I’ll go for something that’s actually from the same collection.

For the plane/chopper salt/pepper set. Are they just shakers? Or mills? Is the chopper a pepper mill where you turn the propeller to grind the pepper?

They are described as shakers so I’m going with not mills.

I ordered this table, but it arrived in a heavily damaged box and didn’t include legs. I refused the shipment with the freight company and contacted woot support. They told me they would send me a fedex return label.

I replied to that email, reminding them that I hadn’t accepted the shipment (as it was damaged), to which someone claimed I would get a response.

It’s been weeks, no response, no refund, and no table. You’re dropping the ball, woot support.

I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t heard back from your email inquiry.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.