Aww and Order

“Number 1, please step forward and repeat the phrase ‘Tweet Tweet, or I’ll peck your eyes out.’”

that is cute! :slight_smile:

Is it me, or is that shirt a little racist? I mean, a coon is a coon.

If there was a penguin I would have bought it.

#2 is a penguin.
Buy with confidence.

Puchased, and also…ITS TIME!!!

http://bassanimation.com/tmp/dancingspazzcat.gif

I love this shirt! Its super cute and funny! Made me laugh and say Awww as soon as I saw it!I even love the thats its on a grey shirt its a perfect match for it. I think the rabbit, turlte, and cat are the raccons partners in crime in this shirt cause we all know raccons would do the crime but they would need what each of the others offer; cuuning(rabbit), brains(turtle), stealth(cat), and the muscle (penguin,cause they are bad ass) lol.

My husband’s comment if he saw this - “only the rabbit would be left standing, licking his fingers and 1-4 would be just piles of bones”

I also have the same problem! And trying to figure out how my pile of Woot shirts is outgrowing my pile of other t-shirts.

I’d prefer the name “Dawww & Order”.
(‘D’ IMHO implying something exceedingly cute. :-3 )

But whatever. Personal preferences aside, it’s a great shirt.
Sold, w00t!

Must. Resist. Adorableness!! Congrats on the print, Matt! Super cute critters you got there.

I’m a PhD student studying Psychology and Law (Eyewitness ID to be specific). Your shirt just made my conferences a little funnier! Can’t wait to wear it.

Nope. Not even a little.

Love this! Congrats Matt!:smiley:

Heh, Thanks! Glad to see the artist enjoys it :tongue:

Many thanks, everyone!

Raccoons have been my favorite animal since I was five years old. I am going to glow with pride when I wear this shirt.

First thing I thought of!

Dear Woot,

Please, please, please print this on a long sleeve T-shirt or sweatshirt. Pleeeeeeease.

Thanks!

According to the Reckoning page “Best Selling Shirt” of the week so far: 1287. Spiritgreen, is that anything close to what you’re seeing for first day sales?