AXE Shower Gel / Body Wash Assorted Scents

AXE Shower Gel / Body Wash Assorted Scents

Be sure to click on the next tab which shows the specs. These bottles are about 1/2 the size of the bottles found at retail stores. I honesty bought them to bathe my male dogs in and the scents I received smell horrible. I guess you get what you pay for.

Canā€™t comment on Peace, Jet, Phoenix or Excite. But, couldnā€™t disagree more with the remaining scents. They are just fine. Anarchy and Dark Temptation are especially good.

Theyā€™re 8.45 oz bottles. Not sure what you expected, but itā€™s pretty clear what size these are(See the title description?..). Itā€™s a sample pack. :roll_eyes:

Their ā€œBlackā€ scent is also very nice(not a part of this sample pack).

1 Like

I received part of my order and had dented cans of sparkling juice in there as a replacement for some of the ordered productā€¦

Um, thatā€™s an odd one. Better let customer service know and Iā€™ll tag @ThunderThighs.

Hi there, if you havenā€™t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: Iā€™m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Thanks @pepper114

@Wooter689993001 Definitely let CS know. Hopefully a one off with someone grabbing the wrong thing. CS will help you.

2 Likes

My fault for not checking the size. They are abt half the size you see in store. Def disappointed, didnā€™t make this feel like a deal after all.

2 Likes

I wish I would have got Anarchy or Dark Temptation. I agree those and Dark smell great. There are several Axe scents I like. This ā€˜sample packā€™ had 5 scents and the only one I had even seen before was Excite. Yes, I should have paid attention to the size but in my defense, I have only ever seen one size so I didnā€™t think to check. I see another reviewer had the same issue.

While these are still a good price I should have read the specs, these are small bottles. About half the size of the regular so it doesnā€™t feel like I really got a good deal. Itā€™s important to read the specs always.

lucky you.
wash in the juice and drink the Axe

Iā€™m ready.

3 Likes

About half size, 16 oz in store is 4.95. that for 10 is 49.95, at half size would be about 25 dollars.
these at 21 dollars, still not a bad price, but not a bargin as they should be on WOOT.
I opened my box, was dissapointed in size, yes, I know it lists at 8.5 oz.
Still itā€™s a bit miss leadingā€¦
As I use several scents of AXE body wash, still thinking of ordering a nother set

Good grief woot, do you have a million bottles of these? I canā€™t remember a product that has stuck around for so long. Maybe drop the price? :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL. we donā€™t but our vendor might. :w_tongue:

2 Likes

Ah, I wish I had read the comments here first. I usually buy Suave for $2 a bottle. I just Googled them and I guess they are 18oz. I would never have paid $2 a bottle for 8oz if Iā€™d been paying attention. Seems like a lot of the ā€œdealsā€ on Woot these days are not really deals.

1 Like

In what currency do these list for 6 each? Rubles?

2 Likes

Chris Chan approved.

Been over a month and I still havenā€™t received my order.

You really need to contact customer support.

Hi there, if you havenā€™t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: Iā€™m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)