B Toffee 2Lb - Your Choice: Milk or Dark

B Toffee 2Lb - (Your Choice: Milk or Dark)
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
Sale Price: $42.99 (Includes Shipping)
List Price: $62.00 (Includes Shipping)
Discount: 31% off List Price
Milk Chocolate Set
(1) - B Toffee Milk Chocolate Box, 1 lb
(1) - B Toffee Milk Chocolate Canister, 1 lb
or
Dark Chocolate Set
(1) - B Toffee Dark Chocolate Box, 1 lb
(1) - B Toffee Dark Chocolate Canister, 1 lb

I was about to unload about the ridiculous price for this toffee, but then I realized that it’s basically the same as the pricing for See’s - which is tasty if unremarkable.

I still think this is too expensive, but hey - it’s no worse of a price than mass market!

Is this as good as Brandini Toffee?

or did Brandini rebrand?

It’s literally the best toffee ever! And this is a deal. It’s so good.

I don’t know Brandini but no this is a different toffee company out of Newport Beach, CA.

Better!!! They use really fine ingredients.

-removed-

My post doesn’t belong here. :slight_smile:

Sorry!

Brandini was toffee CRACK! they claimed it would last a year in the freezer, but mine never lasted more than 2 wks!

Hello All!
We hope you are all enjoy our B. toffee confection deal!
We did want to clarify - we are not the same seller that slambram purchased Sheila’s Brownie Brittle from.
We hope you will enjoy our toffee soon!
B. toffee

Thank you Wooter6646 for the love of our B. toffee! We always enjoy hearing that!
xo, B.

Hello All!
We hope you are all enjoy our B. toffee confection deal!
We did want to clarify - we are not the same seller that slambram purchased Sheila’s Brownie Brittle from.
We hope you will enjoy our toffee soon!
B. toffee

Brandini has gone radio silent for a while now. i wouldn’t expect their stuff on here for a while. fyi.

We’ve been told by many it’s the best they’ve ever had. B. toffee tops the toffee with roasted pecans, and uses only the finest ingredients. You’ll have to take advantage of this deal and try some for yourself! Enjoy, B.

We’ll find out - I bought the Brandini several times (OK, maybe more than several) and I’m about to buy this one. For comparison’s sake only, of course.

[youtube=NBh895KdXAU][/youtube]