Baby Trend Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat and Base

Only $10 more for the base AND the seat. Just in case you drop the first one. Or lose it.

They should make a new Woot page for kids stuff! That would be kinda cool…

You can only buy one. It used to be that you could be one, two or three like all the other items. But to many people only clicked I Want One and complained.

I wonder how many folks who would be interested in this stuff are hanging out at kids.woot, not paying attention over here.

Come to think of it, I wonder why there IS a kids.woot.

Short Answer: no

Oh sweet, I’m in Michigan. So… uhh… any ladies out there?

Haha just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

ok. But you’re still screwed. Sorry. :frowning:

Too bad this isn’t a convertible car seat. I need one :frowning:

That and we still can’t afford to pay full price for our car seats.

When paying with Paypal you have to have available funds in your Paypal account. It will not pull from your checking account. I learned this the hard way too.

Good one for baby rug rats.

:slight_smile:

bring on dem monkeys!!!

I have had the same model for 3 years now with no complaints. I’ve been looking to pick up an extra base to keep in another car and found them for $39.99. $10 extra for the seat made this a no-brainer.

We also have a stroller designed to carry the seat. It’s definitely worth it to get the stroller to go with the seat.

It occurs to me that I’m now one of probably very few people who have ever said, “Honey, I wooted another car seat”.

Can you tell me a good place to get the extra base for less than forty?

Duh

walmart 39.54

I was ordering the bag of crap when I pushed the button the server just froze.

This would be good for bringing frozen turkeys or watermelons home from the grocery store.

That has never been the case for any woot purchases for me. Probably because I have my card number listed first, with the account number as backup.

Wal mart 39.54. It’s under $40 but barely.