Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker, Lilac, 9-Pop

Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker, Lilac, 9-Pop

4 Likes

Not able to add to cart

3 Likes

Me either

3 Likes

Same, I kept receiving an error message as well. Ugh!

3 Likes

Who gives a care about a dollar crap I sure don’t

1 Like

My wife loves cake pops, this would be a great gift if I could snag it.

1 Like

The color won’t match anything!

1 Like

This is absurd. I especially stayed up for that . But the system gave an error for 10 minutes . Wasn’t even able to add it to the cart

5 Likes

Is it broken?

1 Like

After four minutes of broken links, no links and errors and the mandatory Amazon login and 9 minutes in the VoP it finally let me buy it.

3 Likes

Ii Call fraud. I was the first to hit it up and immediately go the message below FOUR TIMES THEN, received the inability to even open the purchase now link. I want one! This cute lil gadget would be perfect for low carb mini quiches and gluten free rice balls. Someone else make it happen. Please. Woot glitches not fair.

I’m having issues too!! :weary::weary:

Anyone actually buy one of these?

Added to cart and got most of the way through check out then BAM! Kicked out!!!
Then twelve minutes in the VoP and I got it!

I got one

1 Like

It is possible

2 Likes

Keep trying, it’s frustrating and annoying, but it may pay off. It did for me. They’re not sold out yet.

2 Likes

Did you wait in the VOP waiting room?

Guess I was lucky. I added to cart a good 20x, error message every time, in and out of V.o.P. a while, closed app a few times. I was able to get one. The kids are gonna enjoy this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

For 9 minutes after clicking buy dozens of times and at least half a dozen Amazon errors before that. I did get one.

3 Likes