Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker, Lilac, 9-Pop

I also got one 9 minutes in. Now what am I gonna do with this purple people pop poop.

Buy, errors and VOP. Got one 13 minutes in.

2 Likes

Babycakes ā€œMini Cake Pop Makerā€ was stage name on the county fair circuit. I could twirl the deep fried Twinkie pole like the best of them!

1 Like

It matches everything 609! Pink, purple, glitter, rainbows, hot pink! Aqua! Sunsetsā€¦ :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe iā€™m still trying. Iā€™m an idiot, I should be sleeping.

1 Like

My kitchen is black, white and stainless

Excuse me. Mr. Perfect. Not all of us live in Joel Osteenā€™s neighborhood lol.
Whoot! Whoot! Crazy Train Express, next stop ā€¦ Home Depot. I like to watch the manly men puff out their chests as they walk down the aisles.

2 Likes

Keep trying GoldyLocks! They arenā€™t sold out yet!

1 Like

I shop Lowes, like it better than HD

1 Like

Why

1 Like

Cheaper

Got strait in to confirm my address then error. Errors ever since. 43mins and popless

Am I in a psychological experiment? Sporadic rewards workā€¦ I will keep pressing the buttons.

1 Like

I just want to make tiny treats for the people I care about!!!

1 Like

Is there any reason why we should keep trying? I added to cart and it signed me out and now Iā€™m in waiting room smh

The VOP should have a real story on it that takes 30mins to read or a game on it.

1 Like

I need a new kitchen sink, I want those closet adds from home Depot where the build all the shelving units all the way around the room. Gorgeous. Iā€™m thinking of giving up the garden room and turning it into an office. Iā€™m dealing with too many other peopleā€™s budgets and bills.

Iā€™m sooo tired Iā€™m babbling.
Tired Good Night GIF

1 Like

Let me seeā€¦

4-5 minutes with NO response at all to clicking ā€œBuy Nowā€, and then 40 minutes in the VoP. This is broken AND stupid, and eroding any sense of community and trustā€¦ I have to go to work in the morning.

1 Like

Have you found the 4 hidden woot logos in the VOP?