Babycakes

@davejlives
I am heartbroken beyond description.
My babycakes cakepop maker from Friday’s HH was “damaged” and won’t be delivered.
This is so upsetting because I feel like there is no way to right this unless another one can be sent to me.
What the hell is swiship and why is everything else i have ordered recently sent UPS, BUT my prize order was sent through that?
I don’t suppose you have any more hidden away?
This may break me of my woot obsession as it won’t be the first time ( nor the last I’m sure) that I order something that gets F’d up and can’t be fixed to my satisfaction. :disappointed::disappointed_relieved::angry::disappointed_relieved:

@davejlives that’s some serious broken heart binniss above. if you’re out of those arancini makers, send me a postage print out and I will send them mine.
Cuz, I gots one, uh huh, uh huh… winning.

hilary duff dancing GIF by YoungerTV

3 Likes

Hi there. Did you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. Let them know that you really, really want a replacement. Of course, it will depend on if we have inventory.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

3 Likes

^^^ what she said. if it’s still an issue i’ll see what we can do

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you TT. I have reached out to CS. I am hoping someone will work with me and not just try to resolve by refunding my Dollar + tax
Thank you for the information.

1 Like

Thank, i will keep you informed. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

I have no words.

4 Likes

I see a replacement order put in. You should already have a response from CS from early this a.m. Check spam/junk folders.

Now we cross our fingers that Amazon warehouse won’t mess it up.

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
Looking for the email Now.
THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

@ThunderThighs @davejlives

IT’S HERE!!!
THANK YOU BOTH FOR FOLLOWING UP!!!
I’ve had my share of heartache with Woot orders, I just couldn’t take another!
This means alot to me.
I can continue blowing my money on Woot. Perhaps don’t get so attached to the orders!

8 Likes

YAY! I expect to see cake pops soon!

3 Likes

Thank

You for offering to help. By some miracle they produced another one. But I appreciate your support!!!

6 Likes

Oh you will!!!

3 Likes

@ThunderThighs IS MAGIC!

5 Likes

@ThunderThighs sure 7s!
How fitting this T-shirt was delivered at the same time.
Gonna don that, run to the store for ingredients, and party like it’s…

5 Likes

You are so very welcome. Sometimes CS is out in left field, but I have to say, if you get someone cool look into things for you, YOU ALWAYS END UP HAPPY! And by cool, I mean TT, Dave, LionMoo, and Ben. ( I haven’t gotten to know the others much.)
I’m so very happy that you got a little hop in your step! It’s fun!! And yes, anyone on here that knows me, knows I would have sent ya mine :grin:

3 Likes

Wow, thank you for your generosity! Also, for the tip. It never occurred to me to talk to anyone other than CS. I was venting (pleading for help)and TT , Dave and you responded. I was so impressed and surprised with the help.

I had a few bad experiences ordering things from Woot I was really counting on. And not getting them ( or being able to use) because of foolishness ; bad packing, no safety seal., etc. I was a little fed up with the disappointment.

This has really turned my Woot experience around.
I just ordered a T-shirt I wasn’t planning on, because I was feeling loyal and generous ( I’m sure it can be gifted).
Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

I’m very happy things worked out for you! It’s always nice to hear some good news!

I just wish they had TTs and Daves and Lioncows and the like, at Macy’s. I’ve been dealing with their horrible mistakes and horrendous Customer Service since last November. Ugggg.

Again, Cheers for a good outcome for you here on Woot! I too, have had good experiences here! :grin:

1 Like