Babysitters Only Club ksdfh33

Babysitters Only Club ksdfh33

The letters threw me off again! Too slow!

2 Likes

• If your order is accepted , then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied , it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled , you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Nope!

my pages arent updating fast enough - I blame science

1 Like

Hey, if I got lucky enough to score a BÖC from the games on the app last week, I don’t qualify to buy one of these, right?

Give thanks to the letters of the day.

4 Likes

Somehow I got this! I had to sign in got an error then got to place the order! ::: happy dance:::: my Maine Coon Kitty Bunny will be included in the pics!

3 Likes

Literally, I was in in 1/10th of a second and still sitting in the VoP. I am in awe of those who were faster than that!

1 Like

Correct. 31 day waiting period.

Thanks for saving me from hours of agonizing attempts to score one today!

1 Like

foiled again!

Suprise, the BOC mimic fled.

1 Like

uggghh… failed again. Way easier back in 2004 to score a BOC.

Sigh

2 Likes

It’s been 2 months since I got one, and I didn’t see this until a minute ago.

@davejlives - Still waiting for you to convince somebody that those of us who are offline on Saturdays need other chances aside from Woot Offs to throw money at Woot for your/their junk.

Any letters in today’s batches of BOC?

Strike 3, I guess I’m out.

Nope. No letters.

2 Likes

3 for 3 in the VoP

A blonde walks by a travel agency and notices a sign in the window, “Cruise Special – $99!” So she goes inside, lays her money on the counter and says, “I’d like the $99 cruise special, please.”
The agent says, “Yes, ma’am,” the he grabs her, drags her into the back room, ties her into a large inner tube, pulls her out the back door and downhill to the river bank, where he pushes her in and sends her floating down the river.
A second blonde comes by a few minutes later, sees the sign, goes inside, lays down her money, and asks for the $99 special. She too is tied to an inner tube and sent floating down the river. Drifting into stronger current, she eventually catches up with the first blonde. They float side by side for a while before the first blonde asks, “Do they serve refreshments on his cruise?”
The second blonde replies, “They didn’t last year.”