BACK IN BLACK!!!

I dedicate this post to me and congratulate myself on recapturing my black square after a brief exile in purple-land.

Further: I welcome all fellow wooters, woot staff and Snapster to congratulate me here as I dedicate this song to myself… while shamelessly admitting that I am an idiot-driven-by-square-color

SING ALOUD WITH ME:

Back in black
I hit the sack
I’ve been too long I’m glad to be back
Yes I’m, let loose
From the noose
That’s kept me hanging about
I keep looking at the sky
‘Cause it’s gettin’ me high
Forget the herse ‘cause I’ll never die
I got nine lives
Cat’s eyes
Usin’ every one of them and running wild

'Cause I’m back
Yes, I’m back
Well, I’m back
Yes, I’m back
Well, I’m back, back
(Well) I’m back in black
Yes, I’m back in black

Back in the back
Of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I’m a power pack
Yes, I’m in a bang
With a gang
They’ve got to catch me if they want me to hang
Cause I’m back on the track
And I’m leadin’ the pack
Nobody’s gonna get me on another rap
So look at me now
I’m just makin’ my play
Don’t try to push your luck, just get out of my way

'Cause I’m back
Yes, I’m back
Well, I’m back
Yes, I’m back
Well, I’m back, back
(Well) I’m back in black
Yes, I’m back in black

Well, I’m back, Yes I’m back
Well, I’m back, Yes I’m back
Well, I’m back, back
Well I’m back in black
Yes I’m back in black

Hooo yeah
Ohh yeah
Yes I am
Oooh yeah, yeah Oh yeah
Back in now
Well I’m back, I’m back
Back, I’m back
Back, I’m back
Back, I’m back
Back, I’m back
Back
Back in black
Yes I’m back in black

Outta sight

Quick, Snapster, raise the bar again.

And while you do that, give me a good color!

ohhhh poor purples. I remember those days. :wink:

Uh-uh, I LIKE the purple. Reminds me of Woot 1. Took me nearly five years to get here.

I know I’m not to purple yet, but my last few purchases haven’t shown up on my count at the top of the screen. I still should be 5 from purple, but woot still has me as 8 away. Hasn’t updated since the woot-off. . . oh well, just thought it was an interesting not. I’ll get to purple eventually, especially if I keep getting kids.woots

If you get dangerously close to the 100 woot mark… maybe we can work out a deal where I buy FOR you…and you send me paypals or something (in advance of course)
:wink:

Mine haven’t shown up either.

It’d be easier just to send you my credit card number, right?

That would work too… :slight_smile:

If you store your password on your browser where woot recognizes you as soon as you hit the page… try logging out and logging back in. It worked for me today. What’s interesting is that Kids.woot and deals.woot have two different messages when you hover over your cube. The other woots are all the same.

Logging out worked for the number at the top. Thanks.

Which cube are you talking about, at the top or by a post? I haven’t posted in either of those but nothing’s different at the top for me.

now that I said that, I see it’s a different message on the cube at the top than it is for a cube on a forum post. makes sense. thanks! :slight_smile:

I figured logging out would probably fix it. Eh, I like it saying 42, there’s just something magical about that number.

it is the answer to everything.

Well - congrats on re-attaining your coveted black square.

I like my purple one though - and plan on keeping it. Even if it means buying from my other account.

See, Unix, we like our purples. So there.

I reaffirm my honorable offer to keep your card numbers safe in my keeping… purchasing only as you wish… so that you may keep your honorable purple and I (myself) can continue on to whatever (PLATINUM) color is next for 100+ woot-tehrs (b.regan) :slight_smile:

I’ll certainly keep that in mind. btw, if you’d care to join us on PWA, feel free.

thanks!