Back in My Day

Check here. They do still make View Masters.

Nope!
The Viewmaster in my day had a much more severe, angular shape. The other two didn’t exist.

They most definitely still make View-Masters. I used to work in the toy department at Wal Mart.

Telling our Ages aint we ? lol (Blushing here ) lol. I Remember all of them . The only thing older I think , is Dirt LOL .

Is there a burlap sack option?

Like the design but not the color.

And they only came in one “color”, black. Why would they EVER make them in colors? It cost more and there was no competition.

Nobody else noticed that the ViewMaster ‘clicker’ is on the wrong side! – unless it’s a left-handed one.

Wow! It’s a Pointmaster joystick for Atari (and possibly C64) I definitely have to get this shirt.

MY View Master is brown, which is appropriate - it’s older than dirt. As am I…

Damn kids have it too easy these days!

That’s not an 8-track, that’s a cassette tape player. The 8-tracks had built in failure rates because they slid on themselves in a mobius strip fashion while cassettes were like miniature reel-reel players. We scoffed at 8-track owners.

Oh no…and I was going to buy this one but now all I see is the wrong sided “clicker”…dang it!

For the person who wants a t-shirt that declares, “I’m old!” to the rest of the world…

Yeah, I remember all those, though I’m only in my late twenties. I might get it if it was in color. We totally had color photographs and television by then, yanno.

Solid Gen-X shirt.

Speaking of Gen-X, this here is pretty interesting: When it comes to technology, you definitely “act your age”

…we didn’t have fancy YouTube videos to add to our internet message board posts. If we saw something funny on our 25" color tube, we couldn’t even show it to our friends. We’d have to describe it. We’d talk about how funny it was, or we’d reenact it. And we looked like dummies! And that’s the way it was, and we LIKED it. We loved it! “Here we are, Saturday night, nothing to do, watching that guy who does the church lady. I’m angry. Pound the desk! Haw haw, FUNNY!”

In my day we didn’t have no fancy pants website selling us funny t-shirts. We got a plain white shirt and a cheap marker and had to be funny on our own. Dang whipper-snappers with no ability think up witty thoughts on their own.

I shared the love with both with my 8-track to cassette adapter.

Portable 8-track players were also a lot bigger. What’s on the shirt resembles a Sony Walkman from the early 80s, although it’s somewhat generic. It looks a lot like the silver and black one I had as a kid, though. Good times.

My old Suncom 1-button joystick for my C64 also saw a lot of use before I replaced it with a fancier, “ergonomic grip” model.

It should have been THIS Atari joystick:
[url=http://www.axess.com/twilight/console/detail/2600.jpg] http://www.axess.com/twilight/console/detail/2600.jpg[\url]

I definitely would have bought that. Maybe.