Back Off Candystealer

I know the app doesn’t kick you out, but does it let you through if you’re supposed to make it through, or are you pretty much screwed if you end up in the VOP at all?

It will spit you out of the VOP to pay if it’s your turn. No worries there.

2 Likes

My woot COWBELL is my first ever (and only) cowbell :sparkling_heart:. I keep it on my desk. It’s my favorite. A Frisbee is okay, but I don’t have a dog or play Frisbee so idk.

whats up with the Amazon Pay new windows every time I check out?
Anyway of cancelling this? Takes me at least 5 more seconds to check out now :frowning:

1 Like

I noticed that as well both on the website and the app today. I havent figured out a way to change it even though everything is pre-loaded. Is it because I am signed in using my Amazon username?

It looks to be a small frisbee.

I just want one for my closet.

Sorry. Amazon owns the code for that. We can’t control it. :frowning:

Is nobody else having app not let them click Proceed to Checkout? Can add items to cart but just nothing after that, click on it all I want.

iOS have deleted and reinstalled app, same thing.

Can you really still complain about the cowbell when you turned down my offer to send you one of my 3 a while back? :rofl: Ask @peaceetc a cowbell magically arrives…albeit two weeks later because I’m forgetful…but nothing funny happens!

2 Likes

Maybe?

Ok complain away :rofl: Lucky for you I’m still in 31 day jail right now so I won’t be competing for a 4th cowbell this week! The odds are in your favor!!

NOW I WANT A COWBELL!!

2 Likes

Careful, or you might end up with a box of them.

And nobody wants that.

Right? Right!

1 Like

See, I knew I remembered that @BlueberryPancakes had offered the cowbell to you first. It’s your own damn fault for not taking her up on it.

2 Likes

I forgot who had offered it.

She even wrapped it up and put a bow on it. You missed out, dude.

1 Like

Having fun rubbing it in?

Yes.

3 Likes

See I’m totally not creepy! Forgetful? Absolutely! But not creepy :rofl:

2 Likes

Good.

I was expecting that response.