Back to School Bonanza

Dear Woot: I was so psyched to see Code of Arms! I would LOVE YOU FOREVER if you’d do Code of Arms as a regular, non-vee, non-long-sleeve tee again. Regular tee! You know you can do it!

This was my husband’s favorite shirt ever that unfortunately turned PINK in an unfortunate laundry accident. Help make me the best wife ever and get a replacement. :<

Man, $20-25 is a lot to spend on a long-sleeve t-shirt or hoodie without having tried it on first. Was really hoping to snag a lightweight zip-up hoodie to wear when the office is feeling chilly before this jumbo woot coupon expires on 8/31. Code of Arms or University Wikipedius would look great.

seconded.

also, are there photos of the back side and inside anywhere? hopefully this won’t shrink as much as my kid’s reflections on pi t-shirt.

ETA: some relevant links about the backpack:

sharonkay reviews

trekkie4christ finds a product source

i want to get this for my kid, but i’m not convinced it will hold up to a few years of abuse and 30 pounds of books.

Has woot offered a hoodie in the zipper style?

Yep, last winter they did both zip-up and pullover hoodies. Here’s the zip-up version of The Binge! If sales were decent enough, they’ll probably bring 'em back later. Mid-August is still kind of early for cozy sweatshirts…

The issue on teh zipper hoodies was that all the zippers were WHITE! regardless of the hoodie color.

As for people complaining about the iPad, this isn’t a CASE it’s a SLIP COVER. It’s for safer transport, not use, which means it ‘works’ for any 10" tablet on the market, because you always have to take it off before you use it.

If tgentry could provide a picture of what it looks like with a Kindle Fire or other 7 tablet in the case, for those who still don’t believe size matters, we would be greatly appriciated.

FINALLY, I like how these side sales are branching into other merchandice, but for anything that isn’t clothing we need MORE PICTURES, and MORE INFORMATION, ON THE MAIN PAGE. I know it’s a pain, expecially if, like the mugs, they’re done out of house and you don’t have finished samples to show people yet. The back pack is the worst, in a way, because I own 6 backpacks, and they’ve got 4 different styles between them. I’d love to have Reflections in 1 of those 4 styles, and hate it in 1 of them.

V-necks - All say Ash Grey, all look white. Which is it?

Since the pullover hoodies are back, I will say this:

My Woot! pullover hoodie is the most wonderful, warm softest amazing thing possibly in the history of ever (it’s also the awesome “Race for Something” design)

Very tempted to splurge on another one, but I’m not sure about the gray color. Hrmm.

The zippers for the lightweight hoodies are white, but the zippers for the heavyweight hoodies are shirt-colored, I believe.

Heavyweight pullover hoodies are manufactured by Gildan, assuming that they’re using the same hoodies as last year. I have, um, too many, and they’ve survived in perfect shape. If you like your hoodies slouchy, I’d suggest sizing up. I have them in both size small and medium; I wear AA WM and found that the small hoodie fit perfectly - but when I wear hoodies, I usually want them to fit big/be able to disappear inside them, and I found that the medium was a better size for that.

Thanks for replying! I did see the size chart last night…the long sleeve shirts looks to be the same measurements as the AA short sleeve t-shirts. I guess what I’d really like to know is whether these are indeed AA shirts…and if so, if the L/S are the same in quality as the S/S AA shirts.

On the lightweight hoodies, yeah, it imitates the AA look.

On the zip-up sweatshirts though? The photo of the actual product doesn’t show a white zipper, it shows that it’s covered in the same sweatshirt fabric… Same with the How We Roll zip-up.

Awesome! Super excited to have my Code of Arms design for sale again. Thanks everyone!

Screw iPad sleeves! Where is the cool stuff for Kindle Fire or some other android tablet??? Not all of us are iSheeple. Shame, shame, shame on you Shirtwoot!!! I’m not ordering any of this stuff in protest.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

Once again, for the reading impaired. These are slip covers which will fit any 10 inch tablet, regardless of manufacturer of tablet.

No reply yet on how a 7" (like the fire) fits into one.

I asked Narfcake; he says that last winter/spring, the long-sleeve shirts were AA 2007 and the same quality as the short-sleeve AA shirts. Obviously, there’s a chance that shirt.woot is using different made-in-the-U.S. blanks since they haven’t confirmed that they’re the same as what they used last winter/spring, but given the sizing chart, it seems like a safe bet that the long-sleeves are still AA 2007.

Can a woman please comment on the fit of the V-neck shirts? According to measurements, the XL will be close enough to the WXL to work, but does it look decent covering the girls?

Are the iPad sleeves made by Built? It looks like some of the cases I have for other tech toys. Also, is there a lining? I am also wondering if the sleeve will fit over an iPad with the Apple Smart Case on it. I think I saw someone else ask this, but didn’t see an answer.

Loved the variety of choices of the event~ Wish there are hoodies or long-sleeve shirts of “Bazinga” lol…

During the Coffee themed “Plus” I was on the fence for the same reason - worried about the depth of the V and how things would land. I don’t recall what the measurement was (maybe 7" from the collar?) but I didn’t come back in time to get the shirt I wanted. For what it’s worth, the difference in the Anvil crewneck MXL and WXL is negligible in terms of space for my girls (I’m a D) and based on the info I got from others, I would’ve ordered the XL in a V-neck. If there was a color besides gray, I’d be all over it this time, too!