Back to School: What did we learn?

School has been in session all week long, and to put you at the head of the class, we’ve got your Cliff’s Notes version right here.

It’s Friday. No one wants to pay attention to anything, so come spin Schoolhouse Rock with me. Mayvn beat all y’all at trivia, alas. (Maybe there will be more later?)

If you want a game to play, try these!
Caption This or Remember This
You can exercise your creative noodle by trying your hand at themed limericks or ROGETRAY’s Empathy Game.

For the artistically inclined there’s a thread for that courtesy of PemberDucky, and you can also compare school supply lists with ThunderThighs.

Or just recommend a game to play.

In the mood to reminisce or share?
Dig out your school photos. Be nice.

You can also reflect upon your life choices, remember old music, recall favorite teachers and root for the home team.

Inky’s trying to get students to eat and stay wine classy but ROGETRAY is attempting to get folks to shake the Freshman 15. They probably could have planned that better. Or maybe they did it deliberately? ThunderThighs is also into chatting about study spaces, and if you want specific recommendations on how to swank your dorm or small space, your mod squad is all up in that business.

Seriously, if that hasn’t peaked your interest, there’s even a new tag, back-to-school on Deals.

Educate yourself on the offerings available to you this week that you just can’t buy! And if I missed anything, well, feel free to post a link with an obligatory graphic telling me I just got schooled.

piqued

Well, now I have proof someone read the post. :slight_smile:

Good Lord – do you do this sort of thing all the time when you aren’t hanging out over in w.w? That was a seriously detailed opening post.

Too much. Must go back to drinking wine.

I write all sorts of crazy stuff! I HIDE THEM IN MY SIG.

It’s wacky.