Backpacker Men's Adventure Vest

Backpacker Men's Adventure Vest

4 Likes

So luv cm/mm metrics n the good ole USA!

2 Likes

YKK Zippers = rugged look but oh so much more durable.

2 Likes

I looked ykk up…japanese, have about 1/2 of the global zipper market…learn something new everyday!

And from you, so do I. I would have hoped rugged YKK was an American brand ! elegant, maybe “No.” But much stronger than the nylon zippers that lose teeth and become house clothes or awkward repairs.

I hope we at least still make Tupperware and Corelle. I could not even find a USA made fridge at SEARS or Costco last time I searched. [sigh]

1 Like

I received this vest instead of the conceal carry vest. I have no need of a men’s vest that does not hold my firearm. I’ve already sent a message to customer service but I am really really unhappy about having to deal with a product I never ordered. Fit is great.

2 Likes

I figure a vest might “print” more than a loose sweater!

I like different carry options. The cc vest has a nice thick sherpa to stop the imprint, it’s good for spring/fall or when I don’t want to use my cc purse or Fanny pack and it’s able to be used with a shoulder or iwb holster if you want to carry multiples.

1 Like

Now class, when this man comes dressed like this into the elementary school. You do what?

Where CCW is available, I have a sneaking feeling LEOs think any sagging fanny pack holds one.
Sometimes CC advertises.