Backyard Brawl

Hahahah! Hmmm Lets just say, don*t plan on making it part of your wardrobe this week.

I*m still waiting on a shirt from the 17th and well its not estimated to be here till the 26th.

this shirt is pretty awesome. not enough to buy though. some of the woot shirts in the lead right now are pretty embarrassing. maybe it’s just because halloween limits the use of the shirts so much.

Well there’s a quality post if I ever saw one :wink:

Awesome shirt btw, I’ll prolly end up getting one

I just bought the women’s small for my 6 year old. I just take the hem up a couple of inches and then he has some awesome t-shirts :slight_smile:

why does it have to be that color?!

Agreed.

Thankfully, I don’t need to purchase anything on this site, because this, while adorable, just isn’t me. There’s a part of me that wishes it was, because I do like it conceptually and design-wise, but it’s just not me.

i got one for my kid!

YES! LOVE IT… well Like it. Buying one. I check EVERY day and have the option to buy a shirt every day, but I am finally getting this one. Great color choice, even better image. FINALLY!

Before reading the headline, I said, “That’s kinda cute.”

Im in. Love it.

bah, I know I’ll be in trouble if I don’t purchase this shirt for the lady, in for one.

can one of the ladies tell me how the woman’s t’s fit. want to get one for the GF. she’s 5ft 9 and very thin. are the womens shirts long like the mens? should i get a large for her height or a medium for her build?

This is a pretty funny shirt, and I’m a big fan of the Grass Green collection. I’m deciding now to get it or not, but I prob will. I have so many woot shirts.

I believe, as a Mary Baldwin College graduate, I am required by law to purchase this shirt.

(PS- The squirrel always wins)

Edited to add: Stevieg, it depends on her preference for tightness and how much she has in the way of boobs. They’re pretty close fitting, but I don’t find them to be too terribly restrictive (and they are long–but I’m quite short, so that opinion may be skewed).

In for first shirt… Dig it.

2nd chance sales begin the day after originally offered, for an extra $5. Available shirts are from current and prior week, plus the 15 highest sellers of the remainders.
Also see Day of Reckoning FAQ, and Wikipedia w00t.shirts (last updated on Oct 15)

Current Week:
4006 = Backyard Brawl
3997 = Unatomy
3994 = Sun Decay (Derby 12 Third Place)
3992 = Follow The Leader (Derby 12 Runner-Up)
Prior Week:
3987 = Close Encounters of the 2-D Kind (Derby 12 Winner)
3984 = Sk8scape
3982 = Four Out Of Five Monsters Agree
3979 = Avocado Man
3972 = Vaejovis Spinigeris
3967 = Escape of the Puffaluffs (Derby 11 Third Place)
3966 = Capture of the Puffaluffs (Derby 11 Runner-up)
RSVP – Reckoning Survivors Very Purchaseable:
01 Cool Breeze (Derby 7 Winner)
02 Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения!
03 Zombie Season (Derby 6 Winner)
04 Dramatic Jackalope (Derby 11 Winner)
05 Decomposition (Derby 7 Third Place)
06 Pirate Penguin (Derby 8 Winner)
07 Chicago Skyline (Derby 10 Runner-up)
08 Uh-Oh
09 Urban Meltdown (Derby 10 Winner)
10 GI Metro
11 Nobody’s Perfect
12 BreakfasTopo (Derby 4 Winner)
13 Fire Swallower
14 Autumn Breeze (Derby 9 Third Place)
15 Hot Wings
SPECIAL EXEMPTION - available until further notice:
shirt.w00t! Launch

RIP – Reckoned Into Perpetuity:
Sore Thumbs – Go Rock Beat Paper*(Derby 6 Third Place)* – Concrete Cityscape (Derby 10 Third Place) – Thumb War – Man-Boy – Bird-Powered Robot – Lady of Spain, Matadore You – The Rustic – Chimpanzee Robusto – Sea Chimp – Suicidal Maple Leaf (Derby 9 Winner) – RTFO – Summer To Fall (Derby 9 Runner-up) – Oh Well – Panda Polo (Derby 6 Runner-up) – Bushidō (Derby 8 Runner-up) – Pencildelic – More Skulls – Stop Digital Piracy (Derby 8 Third Place) – Perched Among Blossoms – Brain Freeze – Bats! – Jellyfishalicious (Derby 5 Winner) – Mental Notes (Derby 7 Runner-up) – Loved By The Sea – Sewer Monster – Deer By Numbers – L’Homme à L’Intérieur du Chat --Snake Bouquet – Skatetown – Reality Isn’t For Everyone (Derby 3 Winner) – The Organic Light Beam (Derby 5 Runner-up) – Son of Kabuki – Sunset Tree (Derby 5 Third Place) – Day Off – Ka-Boom – Green Space – Stereo From Above – Unhappy Meeting (Derby 2 Co-winner) – Rat Rod – Duct Tape Man – See-Sawlitude --Threat Level: Doctorow – Snowmen In Heat (Derby 2 Co-winner) – Driving To Work – If You Want To Destroy My Chainmail – Pirate Trip – Hello Squidbucket! – Nerdy Laundry – American Samurai – Cube One (Derby 1 Winner) – Too Hungry – Scales & Bubbles – Sci-Fi Weenie Roast – Robot Service – The Must-See Comedy Shirt of the Summer – Word Problem – This Here’s My Unicorn-Huntin’ Gun

Hee, yes cute I may still get one but the rabbit’s feet bug me, no not the ones with gloves the others…click the image and check. I got THREE of the jackalope shirts now there is a great jack-a-rabbit thing.

Change the rabbit to a lawn gnome and send me 3, woot.

i almost got it but decided no one around me would think it was funny.

these are stupid…pass. I’ll go to Kmart for this stuff