Backyard Entertaining

I did one on wine.woot a couple weeks ago. It took hours for someone to find it. I posted all kinds of hints including a smilie of me beating my head against a brick wall. Pretty funny.

Why oh Why do I shop at this place call WOOT.

A sale is not a sale when you can get the same stuff down in Sears or K mart for 20% less.
Who is doing the cheating and who is being the fool.
I get pissed when I see stuff thats not actually a sale but a ripoff.

At least you got your pet broccoli and cheese. I ordered a cat scratcher at the same time… got it, not the BOC - was a fight and took a month to get a 3.00 refund. they didn’t credit me the shipping… and since I only ordered the other thing because of the free shipping… I’m still ticked. I’m like the guy that wonders why he even shops here. you have a problem and they don’t care. I didn’t get a complete dyson I ordered, it was missing 1/2 the peices and they didn’t have another available - after 2 weeks of making me cranky, they told me I could return it, but I had to pay the freight… and it was their error not mine!

Man, I’m really sorry. I don’t think we have any more of the pet ones, but I’ll get you some crap, no problem.

Too bad the cornhole set has the logo that they changed years ago.

No sale.