Bacon: Arise From Your Grave

Zombie Bacon! AHHHH…

RUNNNNN…

Er, bon appétit. :slight_smile:

BaconPop does not contain bacon!

I was really hoping for the bacon hot sauce I tried to buy last month (site crapped out). But thank you for recognizing the inevitable… bacon ascendant!

Regarding the Baconnaise: either you love it, or you hate it. Personally, I love it, and buy it all the time. The light version has less calories than light mayo, and it’s GREAT for adding a zing of bacon flavor to burgers, tuna, or devilled eggs.

I adore the Bacon Salt (particularly good on a hardboiled egg or some good mac-n-cheese) and Bacon Pop, but Baconnaise is just …not for me. Then again I haven’t tried the “light” variety, so maybe it won’t be quite so overpowering.

[edit: leaving the original because the wordfilter implying that pirate hats are edible with cheese is cute, but y’all know I meant macaroni. And if THAT gets wordfiltered, y’all know I meant elbow-or-shell-shaped pasta.]

Pirate-hat-shaped macaroni and cheese would be very cute.

Ugggh. Enough with the bacon. Bring back Todd’s Dirt pretty please! :slight_smile:

These are the tastiest Zombies ever…

Depends on what you’re doing with it. For burgers or sammiches, just plain baconnaise is fine. For cooking or salads, mix half baconnaise & half mayo.

YAY!! got me a big ole’ jug of bacon salt to go with my road-kill and go-go juice! wahoo!

Yay! Got some bacon goodies to add to my brothers bacon Christmas present. All things bacon! Got the baconaise for myself though, figured I deserved a treat! Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to stop and think about a few things, that sold out before I could buy them…but maybe we’ll see them again?!

Worth noting for those who take things at face value… The manufacturer store has the 16oz bacon salt for $13.99, not the $24.99 list price Woot listed.

Granted, with their “SurePost” lowest-cost shipping ($6 for 1, $6.75 for 3), Woot is still $5 less for even just one, just not the $15 less indicated.

okaaaaaay
missed buying all the small flavored salts

Come on JD’s/Woot command, reload the inventory counters and lets sell some more bacon flavored stuff.

Damn! I missed almost everything I wanted.

Bacon Salt: “Sea Salt, Garlic, Paprika, Onion, Corn Suryp, Wheat Flour (Bleached Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Cereal, Spices, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and or Soybean), Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Natural Butter Flavor, Hydrolyzed Corn and Soy Proteins, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate, Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Yellow 6 and Red 40, Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide.”.

But don’t you worry, it’s “Kosher, zero calorie, zero fat and vegeterian”… Are the vegeterians the ones that cry when they eat vegetables?

I think I’ll stick with straight up bacon (back bacon is THE BEST).

Is it just me, or does ‘bacon rub’ sound kinda dirty?

I don’t think any of it has bacon in it. Or any pork at all.

There’s more to bacon than salt and smoke and glutamates. Otherwise turkey bacon would taste just as good as real bacon.

Woot are you trying to feed us monosodium glutamate? Say NO to MSG! Look it up yourselves and do research then see if this product is worth the headache. Surely there are better alternatives than seasoning with MSG in it.

Do you mean look it up in reliable sources or look it up on random Web sites?

Some people have reported getting headaches after consuming MSG. There is no consensus. That’s it. A few people may have an MSG allergy.

Peanuts have killed people. That’s verified, and there is consensus.

Why do people vilify MSG but not peanuts?