Bacon's Heir Pork Clouds 24 ct. Variety Pack

Bacon's Heir Pork Clouds 24 ct. Variety Pack

Oh no.

Bacon hair.

@Williamdavi We doomed.

1 Like

Fancy chicharrones?

Looking at the size comparison with the measuring spoons seriously changed my mind. These look just above Halloween sized.

$20.95/lb

1 Like

I didn’t do the math on these when I ordered them last time… they are maybe not a great deal, but they are very tasty.

The garlic and thyme flavor was not in the combo pack I got but I can vouch for the rest. They are a bit lighter than the average minimart chicharrones. Maybe less rough edges.

1 Like

I’ve had pork rinds from this company and they have tons of flavor. Way better flavor than you can get in your typical convenience store pork rinds. The same offer on Amazon is $31.99. These small, portion control, bags are always more expensive than buying bigger bags. Think the grab bag size of Lays vs a normal size bag. Yes, these are expensive, but they are clean keto, and keto people love pork rinds for their crunch factor. Also if you grind them up you can use them in place of bread crumbs or panko.

I would absolutely buy this offer if I liked heat-type chips. Since there are two flavors I won’t eat, this is a no-go for me, but if you like heat, like pork rinds, like being low carb or keto, I would hop on this offer.

1 Like

I see soooo many people say this about lots of the gourmet grocery multi-pack item… Maybe someday all of the manufacturers will figure out that not everyone likes “hot” and offer combos with and without spicy being half the order.