BACtrack BT-C6 C6 Keychain Breathalyzer

BACtrack BT-C6 C6 Keychain Breathalyzer

A “Staff Pick” huh? Use this a lot do ya Woot?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, some weeks require it.

3 Likes

Stay safe out there!

THIS MEANS YOU TOO @davejlives

2 Likes

hiccup

2 Likes

That makes me miss your drunken football deals from last year.

1 Like

oh my liver

1 Like

Well we remember when wine.woot sold, um, something that might be related to this… Now we have to go to that “other site” where the drunk, er, um, cool people hang out.

… continuing the rant against parent company – I was all happy with Amazon owning Whole Foods Market, it was actually getting much better, and then, they shut down the Whole Foods near me because apparently it wasn’t profitable enough. So now my “neighborhood” Whole Foods is across a bridge in another state.

1 Like

I bought one of these a while back from woot. It’s really neat to check your BaC and see how you metabolise the ‘deal with weekly crap seyrum’.
Once a few of us went drinking after work (social event among friends) and we all wanted to see what everyone gets…it does come with different tips, so I can avoid my coworkers germs.

It now sits in my backpack so it’s always there and a fun conversation starter.

LMK if y’all want more info.

Oh… totally forgot.
If you guys want your mother-in-law to stop talking this holiday season, just use one of these every now and then and give her a nasty stare when she asks you why you have this.
Then the in-laws will excuse themselves to go gossip somewhere else, leaving you free!

2 Likes