BACtrack Keychain Breathalyzer

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

BACtrack Keychain Breathalyzer
$19.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Shouldn’t this be over on wine.woot?

just because you never know when you will need to know just how drunk you really are…! :slight_smile:

Maybe it’s time to admit you have a problem.

Now no one will bother me for rides ever again.

didn’t find review on amazon, but i’ve heard horrible things about these things in general. Its more of a prop thing to bring out during a party. Promised to get you some attention though, so not a bad thing to have. Just use it for fun, not as an exact measurement

good for my kids to know that i have one ready for use… same for a friend and his kids

+2

Not a very good deal; when you add shipping it is $25. On [amazon][http://www.amazon.com/BACtrack-Keychain-Breathalyzer-Portable-Detector/dp/B006536ZXC] it is 27.76 with prime. It also has very mediocre ratings.

Blow harder dam it! I SAID BLOW!!!

Haha, according to Tucker Max these make a challenge and/or competition necessary for everyone involved.

“Keep blowing, I promise, almost done!”

Go to the front page and look for WOOT-OFFBOT SAYS, that was the quote. So TT would have to ban some Woot writer.

Wide test range - results displayed from 0.00 - 0.40% (Copied from specs.)

OK, in most states. 0.8 is lagally drunk. (0.8 is 0.80 or 0.800, or even 0.8000.)

This thing will stop telling you, when you’re ONLY half-drunk.

steve

OOPS!!

0.08 is drunk, here in Az.

One lousy decimal point!

(This one, or the last one, should earn me a “quality post.”

steve

I hope that this is not the last item! Buy people buy!

Haha you’re right.

I just canceled my order after skimming a few reviews, but I almost want to cancel the canceling just because that’s the best thing I’ve seen on the little wootbot blurbs

.08 is what you meant. This has plenty of range to cover that.

Ah, so much for “free shipping” This is going to last well past the top of the hour!

Holy hell they have a lot of these to sell…