Bad Directions

When I got my iPhone I thought I could retire my handheld GPS. Then I went for a drive in the desert and realized my GPS app didn’t work when I lost cell service. Oops. I suppose there must be an app that works regardless of cell service, but I don’t know which one.

Looks like several poor silhouette people’s lives took a tragic turn in the wrong direction. :wink:

And I still manage to get lost >:O!

So if I look up directions from my house I’ll be squished right?

LOL the zoom bar can makes mah boobies biggar?

Congrats Nathan!

I like it.

But to be honest i had a couple of Google employee’s in my drive through earlier today and i liked theirs more. Some thing about those (aliens that like the same gendered aliens) pride alien shirts just got me.

When good directions go bad, run!

Ahhhh… I like this one. Good show!

Wow! Thanks, all! I’m so stoked to place in a Derby for the first time.

Another awesome write-up by WOOT too. So cool.

Shouldn’t have hit “avoid tolls”…

This was only your first placing? I just cracked myself up multiple times over looking over all your designs in your blog! SO AWESOME!! Congrats on printing, and I look forward to seeing many more of your designs make it!!!

What an appropriate color. I imagine this shirt goes well with Yakety Sax.

Turn right off cliff. Keep right. For. 100. Miles.

It’s too bad your eye size to cuteness graph isn’t available for the current derby.

Could happen. I recommend protective clothing.

In for one. I can’t wait to wear it at work. You see, I work at Google. :slight_smile:

Keith

And, in an amazing twist of events, the Google Street View car is lost.

Perhaps. A consultation with a foundation/lingerie expert is advised to accommodate this possibility.

Chamomile tea is good for this.

Haha YESS.

Congratulations! I thought this one was a super fun design.