Bad Moon Rising

Alas if your a woman who likes this shirt order the mens sizes. They are selling under sized shirts in the woman’s category and ripping you off. Have a nice day!

Just be sure to check the size chart. Our standard womens’ shirts run larger than the American Apparel.

It’s a little late but a warning for anybody buying this now. I received the shirt and it’s not red as in the picture. The dominant color is an orange, and not a bright orange at that.

I wanted to send it back but it’s for my wife and she wants to keep it. And as someone above posted it does run a little on the small size.

That doesn’t sound right. Contact Customer Support about the print issue and see if they can help you out; doubly so if the shirt came in smaller than listed on the sizing charts.

Thanks for the reply.
I Wasn’t really expecting one to be honest. Thanks, I will contact CS, probably early next week since we’re leaving tomorrow on a small trip. This is the first time I’ve been a little disappointed and I’ve been buying since 2005.

Very cool design. If only the moon was perfectly round. So close but couldn’t pull the trigger on this one. Your shirt designs are killer though!