Bad Service

I purchased a Vertx Commuter 2.0 Sling bag as a present for my partner but received a Vertx Tourist sling bag instead. When i contacted Woot customer service they offered me to keep the bag and a refund of $15. The price difference of the bag is more than $60 lol. They were un able to exchange it for the correct item because their vendor didnt have any left in stock. When I reached out again they were will to offer me $28 one time exception partial refund and a coupon for $10. Still not enough to complete the difference. Had to return item and get full refund. Will not be shopping with Woot again.

So you got a full refund and you’re still complaining?

AND kept what ever item they got.

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry for the issues with the refunds. I’ll let the CS manager know.

Nope. Didnt keep item.

At the end yes i did get a refund but thats besides the point. Why would they offer me part of the difference to keep something I didnt order.

Well I imagine it’s because they’re an employee trying to save the company money. Because you were sent an item of lesser value doesn’t mean someone else wasn’t sent an item of greater value, took the partial refund and kept the item. It’s the Woot customer service lotto. They offer options in an effort to satisfy the customer and keep the lights on.

It’s not a tailor made process just for you.

1 Like

Lol your logic is amazing

I like to think Woots! decision making is more like this.
Edit: Don’t Tell Wooster.
M6jXyV

6 Likes

You mean logic like complaining about getting a full refund and promising to never shop at a place again but still coming back to that same place?

Welcome! You’ll fit right in lol.

1 Like

Its a forum not a place lol

It’s a place in our hearts.

5 Likes

Lol true