Badgers on Cages 358569

She can as long as it is a separate account. My brother was flagged when he was visiting though. He just had to write back and prove he was himself.

womp womp womp

Anyone else have issues with app where you click on an item from a link in the forum and then canā€™t navigate back to the forum and have to close the app and reopen it in order to check the forum for a boc?

I have had issues clicking on the item from the forum, once on the item if I hit back ( on andoid nav) or the back arrow in the top left it never goes back to the forum. If I hit categories or home in the app nav it only stays on that product until I close and reopen the app.

If Iā€™m still in VOP for BOC is it still possible? Or are they sold out?

Seems to be working the first time but not the second. Iā€™ll ping the developers.

Sold out. You can exit. Door is over there >>>>>

Turn the lights out, pls.

Interesting, I went away from my PC. The Vestibule turned into a sign in. Signed in, went back to vestibule.

It might have had you in line for a purchase but someone logged in and completed before you.

It was 20 minutes after it went on sale, I sincerely doubt I was in line for anything other than disappointment. But I did finally get to ā€œyanked from cartā€ again.

Ok woot Iā€™m sure you will disappoint me yet again after three bags of crap Iā€™m hoping this one will be true to it discription Iā€™m looking forward to a huge badger riding upon a cage. My UPS delivery guy will be impressed with such a item as he has been quite amused with the other disappointments I have received. I Badger on a cage would make for an interesting chaotic trip for him. I sent a toy back that was ticking he was thinking perhaps a timed surprise for someone that sent the wrong item. Looking forward to the disappointment!!!

You canā€™t get it from your order history?

https://account.woot.com/purchasehistory

Lmao