Bag o' Crap 098sdjks9ss

Managed to get one this time!

3 Likes

This is my first time actually getting to click on the button to buy one and I also got "Uh-oh. Some stuff sold out and was yanked from your cart. You missed:

Bag oā€™ Crap"

Is that due to having to sign in and enter all my info? Was I too slow and it timed out or was I just on the wait list and never had one in my cart?

No, thereā€™s just a LOT of people trying and only so many available to buy. Itā€™s really mostly luck.

1 Like

I canā€™t decide whatā€™s worse, if this is literal or some sort of weird euphemism. Either way, enjoy! :grin:

3 Likes

OK - what is the secret? Couldnā€™t refresh for the next item until it was sold out. Is that how you know itā€™s a BoC?

1 Like

A lot of BOC pics end with cats in the empty box.

3 Likes

Got one!

1 Like

WooHoo! I had jury duty all day so wasnā€™t able to participate much today and hated seeing all the BOCā€™s I missed, but I was lucky enough to grab one on the last ! Itā€™s taken me 14 years, but I finally got to double digits on BOCā€™s-Hereā€™s to my 10th and hoping it is the crappiest of them all!!!:partying_face::champagne::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

This makes me feel better thank you kindly.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been doing something wrong all this time then.

1 Like

Youā€™ll have to forgive me, I have a wild imagination sometimes. Sorry you didnā€™t get crap tonight.

2 Likes

Over a decade of trying here. Shipped today. I can smell it already.

1 Like

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee!!! I really got one! talk about the 11th hour! all day at my desk to no avail, but last minute of the woot-off on the throne at home for the win!

JoinBOC