Bag o' Crap 0o3eli1

Next crap, I am going to have 10 tabs open with the vestibule lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lost it during amazon log in. Grrrrr!!!

2 Likes

Describe the scam, please.

This is fun cuzz???

I wish I’d read this sooner. I only waiting in the vestibule about 30 seconds. Dang!

What happened?

Here in Nashville we have a place called “give me a five” it’s amazon returns and clearance that gets restocked every friday. As the days pass the merchandise drops from five dollars to one dollar or less until they restock. As for bag of crap “Screw woot”

1 Like

The vestibule is a waiting room Woot sticks you in while it checks to see if there are any left for you to buy before it moves you to the order screen. It helps prevent the servers from crashing which is a good thing. So definitely stick it out when you’re in there. Not forever, obviously, but longer than 30 seconds. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got one on my birthday! Preparing for epic disappointment.

6 Likes

For some, it’s the thrill of the chase. Good thing we don’t force you to try for crap. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

No. It’s a conspiracy.

1 Like

Thank you, sir. May I have another?

2 Likes

Thank you, Peaceetc. I was once in the vestibule for 10 minutes. The last time I was around trying, hard, for a Bridge Over Chasm, I was told that once you are in the vestibule to just forget about it. I think things change from Woot-off to Woot-off?

1 Like

No, the Vestibule has always been the same. Some just don’t understand how it works.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!
If you add your birthday to your account, a cake will show up next to your name!

4 Likes

Happy birthday, Papacheesy!

2 Likes

Thanks, TT. I’ll try somewhere between 30 seconds and 10 minutes next time, haha.

2 Likes

That sounds like so much fun!

1 Like

thanks for the tip. Just updated it now.

3 Likes

Can you help me understand why I still don’t get one after being in the vestibule then to the order screen. Only to then be told I missed it? I thought once redirected to order screen I had one?