Bag o' Crap 5s6g2s

Bag o' Crap 5s6g2s

CRAP!!!

RUN!!!

HURRY!!!

Vestibule of Suck once again.

I hope they do the LE BOC’s today too.

1 Like

Hot dog scored one and I had to even login lol… No vop either!

1 Like

Vestibule is by design. Only a small number of orders go straight through. Rest go into the vestibule to be sent to the server at a pace it can handle without crashing.

No LE BOCs. That was just that one day.

Almost missed that one due to auto-logoff, but managed to make it though the Vestibule of Patience to the other side!

1 Like

Got one. Why the ^$$%^ did I do that. :rofl:

1 Like

REMINDER

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled.

• If your order is accepted , then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied , it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processes. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled , you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to return all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:
1 Like

CRAP!

2 Likes

First Bourgeoisie Of Cheese all year. FINALLY!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to me.

2 Likes

I made it through the vestibule, and went to hit place order, then it said it was devoured and I didn’t get one. DAMN YOU!!!

1 Like

Never give up on the vestibule!

2 Likes

I’m in! Now I can get on with the rest of my day.

Any chance of LE BOC’s for Christmas? :smiley:

2 Likes

No LE BOCs. They were on Black Friday only.

More importantly, will there be any letters? It is the holiday season after all.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe.

2 Likes

What the hell is an LE BOC?