Bag o' Crap 9k9dfgjff

So I guess that means you’ll be headed to work now.

1 Like

Even with my cat half sitting on my keyboard and the F5 button hidden under her rump… I got one! Happy Holidays everyone!

2 Likes

Oh, I know the line. But in the early days there often was some decent things. I think I got my first Sandisk MP3 player here, and have been buying them every since. Then everyone was pretty much just getting total junk so I stopped trying. This one fell into my lap this morning so I grabbed it. Just wondering if sometimes there was anything worthwhile.

I scored one. I look forward to my disappointment.

Heck no! I will be shopping on Woot all day waiting for some more great deals!

2 Likes

Darn Twitter link for BOC went to the TidePods :joy: oh well

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

It’s still a total crap shoot. Good stuff is out there. I got a bluray player, outdoor antenna and generic household stuff that is always useful. I save all the stuff I don’t want and use it for gifts around xmas. It’s great to have a pile of stuff when you’re going to a party with a white elephant or secret santa. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a box that was worth less than what I paid.

1 Like

Where are all the sig lines? No showing off our prizes any more?

2 Likes

Yeah, new forums don’t have signature lines. It does have badges that we’ll probably look at implementing at some point.

3 Likes

Very good. Thank you

Hopefully I’ll snag one… Missed the last two trying. and please forgive me for NOT posting the last BOC I got. Life happened and never got a chance :frowning:

Thanks, that sounds good, that there’s at least a chance of something good. And yes, it is the season for re-gifting crap.

Got one! Happy Monday, all!

4 Likes

How fast did the bag o crape’ last?

oh boy! I got one!!!

3 Likes

Will there be LE crap today?

1 Like

So Sad :frowning: now I do not remember how many BOCs I have been disappointed with LOL

Early bird gets the crap! Wooo!

2 Likes

Same here, @Kamakize…dunno if the last one was mine or the wife’s but we didn’t get around to posting it either way. It wasn’t disappointing, though. Got a neato curved choppy knife we’ve been wanting anyway! :slight_smile: