Bag o' Crap: Polyester Dungarees

Bag o' Crap: Polyester Dungarees

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire:

Everyone must be busy with Prime. First bag o’ in 2 years.

3 Likes

Just happened to pull this up from the Amazon/Woot email I got. First BOC for me! :poop::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There’s no Woot-off going on so no one expects it. But as I’m typing this, Woot just sent out an email so the next ones won’t be so easy to get.

3 Likes

Did I just buy pants or a BoC, or a BoC of pants?

Holy carp! After all the struggles and painfully close calls on Friday, I finally got one… Thanks, $120 annual Prime membership! Lol

Yup, my first in a long while. And it’s still available!

I have received pants in a BoC once. Technically it was an entire suit. If the box crappers are reading this, I’m good on pants at the moment.

SCORE!!! Super excited. Saw the FB post from 25 minutes ago, clicked the link and bam here this one was. Must be the universe making it up to me for missing all the fun on Birthday day.

I went into the Vestibule, then I had to re-sign in, then I had to wait, then I got my first bag in a couple of years.

They had a bunch of BoCs on Friday, so those of us who got one then can’t get one now … I would expect they will be selling out slower today.

Good point! Would have rather probably had one of those but happy to be lucky today :slight_smile:

5th Bucket of Crabs for me! And now they’ll have pants!

2 Likes

WOOHOO!!! After years of trying I finally got my first BOC. I’m fully expecting plastic jeans and I shall be grateful for their hot, sweaty, non-breathing, inorganic gloriousness.

2 Likes

Congrats on your pending DISAPPOINTMENT!

Join us in the main thread for all the fun and to post your Bag o’ Crap.

JoinBOC

Shipped and will be here Saturday.

Congrats on your pending DISAPPOINTMENT!

Join us in the main thread for all the fun and to post your Bag o’ Crap.

JoinBOC