Bag o' Crap rpex0hhq5

How long can one truly sit in the vestibule of pain I mean patience? I know there are no BOCs left yet the wheels keep turning…

Great day for disappointment. I scored one earlier and the little lady got her crap just now! May the best box de crap win!!! Thanks TT, Woot and friends.

1 Like

Heck yes we did!

Congrats to the 1% whose first purchase was this BOC, some might say this is an official right of passage!

2 Likes

I think I could have gotten this one, except that I got the one before it.
Considering that I was in a DOS game in DOSBOX when Wootstalker went off, I was amazed at how much seemed to be available when I got to the BOC page, Stopped there so I didn’t clutter the servers up any worse on those still pursuing the elusive thing!

You did it! :smiley:

1 Like

YEAH!!! Now I gotta make it look like i did something at work yesterday instead of hawking this site :thinking:

1 Like

Nabbed me this one yesterday. Pretty stoked! Daughter’s B-Day is in 2.5 weeks. Thinking of scouting for a wootbot letter, posting the picture of the contents, then re-packaging it for her to open on her B-Day (with a potato tossed in the box to align with a running joke)

Security. If you log in with Amazon you have to redo your login every 60 minutes. It’s daunting but it’s proactive security.

Highly unlikely there will be letters this go around. They went through a lot with the holidays.

1 Like

wootybot + Handwritten Letter Writing Machine = much happiness!

1 Like

i have no clue what the woot anyone is talking about

True, but still wanting to let my daughter open it. But don’t want TT to think the effort of doing it is wasted (if they’re doing the letters this go) /shrug

1 Like

JoinBOC

Risky click of the day! :wink: