Bag o' Crap rqfgncph4

Same here. Dang it!

1 Like

I clicked with almost 100% left and didnā€™t get one. Thatā€™s crazy. Stupid vestibule.

1 Like

Woo Hoo! It has been years since I scored a bag! Tried unsuccessfully several times today. But just completed an order. Now how to break the ā€˜newsā€™ to my wife who calls me crazy and does not understand the challenge to get a ā€˜bagā€™! Maybe I will wait until those nice kitchen knives arrive before I let her know about the b O c coming later!

2 Likes

Me too, straight to the order page.

1 Like

To everyone who thanks WootStalker for help getting a BOC, can you tell me how you make that work? I get an email that a BOC is up but it is long sold out by the time I get the email. How do you get WootStalker to help you? Thanks.

1 Like

I leave it open as the frontmost tab (active) with the setting ā€œAutopop BOCā€ checked. When there is a bag oā€™ crap, it pops up a new window and all you need to do is click the button. Note that you need to click on ā€œTest Popupā€ beforehand to make sure that your browser is not blocking popups from wootstalker.com

2 Likes

Thanks, I will try to set it up to work that way.

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

Got my first one about 35 days agoā€¦ And booom just got a secondā€¦ Woot Woot

2 Likes

I try to download the app but get a msg saying invalid URI. Any help with what this is?

1 Like

I didnā€™t use any app - just had wootstalker.com loaded in my browser.

4 Likes

after missing the first 2 times i almost gave up till i said ill wait 1 more and i was able to get the BOC thxs woot cant wait to see what i get =)

1 Like

JoinBOC

Yay!! Got one. Already disappointed :frowning_face: UPS delivery notice says itā€™s ONLY 3 lbs. of crap!! I want elephant sized crap WOOT! not chihuahua sized crap!!
Oh well, Iā€™m sure I will be thoroughly disappointed.
THANKS WOOT!! :blush:

1 Like

I, too, have a 3 lb bag of crap. On the positive side, at least it wonā€™t be leftover unsold Omaha ground beefā€¦ or not much of it, anyway.

@riverrat317 @MightyYar

Hey thr! Come join us in the main thread. Itā€™s more fun. See that big pic above.

Donā€™t worry - Iā€™ll be snapping photos later today when it arrives and posting on thereā€¦ despite my wifeā€™s disapproving clucks.

1 Like

Received my Bag o Crap today! WOOT!WOOT!
SuperTooth Disco Bluetooth Speaker!!! WOOOT!
3D Pen Doodle kit!!!
Eagles Hoodie
Spray Bottle
Woot Tee Shirt! CTHULU on it
Iphone 6sp case (meh)
Samsung S6 glass protector (meh)
Kids safety scissors
WOOT PEN!! (My 2nd one) (I love pens!)
GearBeast Runners Belt (well, i donā€™t exactly runā€¦)
AND>>>>>
A Bag o Crap Bag! (I was just thinking I need another bag o crap bag!)

Thanks WOOT!

1 Like