Bag o' Crap vnv64jhsa6

Or just jaded from youtube in general. Once I see that 7min mark on the thumbnail, I know already that it’s going to be 3min of intros, 2min of fake reactions that they have a box, 30s of showing the items in the box, 10s of potential disappointment, and the rest will be outros and

REMEMBER TO LIKE HIT THAT BELL SUBSCRIBE FOLLOW PATREON TWITTER MYSPACE LEAVE A COMMENT

Royalty free song

I don’t want to waste my time.

And yet, here I am.

3 Likes

Razzing noobs is not approved. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was talking about the iTech boxes, but now I have more things I can look at that’s not youtubers.

Thank you.

1 Like

How about the old, geriatric, crusty folk?

2 Likes

Approved.

3 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

Wow February’s BOC was scary. I hope I do not get that alien.

2 Likes

Good lord what did I buy

2 Likes

Crap

2 Likes
1 Like

I think Woot might consider also using BOCs to reward loyal customers…might also help the bottom line as well. Just a thought. I am going to check out Itech though…

JoinBOC

Or click here.

1 Like

I got an email that my BOC will be delivered today. Is this an April Fool’s joke??? The other email said by April 11. haha I figure either way, it will be an April Fool’s joke. :wink:

Woot’s estimates are notorious for being wrong.

But a BOC delivered in just a few days is amazing!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s like we suck at being slow now.

2 Likes

I miss the old woot

3 Likes

I mean you could have air shipped my BOC instead of ground, so I think you’re still pretty slow.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I can’t think of a better way to celebrate April Fool’s Day. It’s here, now I have to wait for husband and son to get home or I’ll be in trouble. Will post pics later!

1 Like

Post in the main thread. See my biggie pic above.

1 Like