Bag o' Crap wfvpgog1

I’m way over my 31 day waiting period and I’m itching for another BOC.

3 Likes

I’ve generally been quite pleased over the course of a couple of dozen BOC’s all these years but my last two were unusually crappy…almost nothing of even slight use and hardly worth the 10 bucks. Fingers crossed on this one.

1 Like

me too, sober (xober? boxer? we’ll think of something) since Nov 23rd. :thinking:

1 Like

So do share like what kinds of crap did you get ?

1 Like

yeah I’ve rarely gotten anything usable haha.

1 Like

My last BOC was 11/25. Right there with you. Bocober?

The rule of crap is that you must share what crap you get.

1 Like

I think this book from one of my last BOC’s sums it up well

2 Likes

The Woot Gods smiled upon me this morning. Wow, the last one I scored was so, like, 2018!!!

2 Likes

Lol really !!
Why am I trying so hard to get one of these BOC’s
I have never even seen it listed let alone get one lol

Just to be fair, I have gotten a lot of pretty darn good stuff among my many BOC’s. And yes, I’ve also received a lot of crap. To be honest, many of my favorite things I’ve gotten have been as simple as a small dollar store wind chime, color changing Woot! plastic cup, keychain flashlight, etc, While it’s great to get stuff of real value, I can be easily pleased.

3 Likes

Lol Well one persons crap is another persons treasure

1 Like

Oh man!! I got one… really hoping for a letter

1 Like

Highly unlikely for the letter.

They’re generally reserved for “bigger” BOC’s (Holidays, Woot Birthday)

1 Like

I’m just checking on you all @ThunderThighs. I just got a tracking number super early. Are y’all okay there? This isn’t normal. It is super exciting and appreciated but definitely not normal, lol!

1 Like

Just got my tracking number too. I hope the 3 pound bookmark is just a bookmark.

1 Like

probably 3- 1lb bookmarks. you get 3 items of disappointing quality haha

2 Likes

Oooo, exciting!

Whoever does the labels (I forget her name) puts in a random weight as a placeholder. All BOC’s from the same shipment will have the same weight. That weight does not reflect the size of the BOC.

That would be hilarious…

1 Like

Mine has updated. It’s coming SurePost (which is usually the slowest) but somehow is scheduled for delivery this Saturday. I have NEVER received a BOC this fast before. Impressive. Still a 3 pound placeholder (not bookmark).

1 Like

Got it! I’ve heard a lot of interesting things about the Bag o’ Crap, so I can’t wait for my :poop: to come!!!

2 Likes

JoinBOC