Bag o' Crap XIIIIIIII- guess this!

That’s how I got my last one but today it seems to be slow.

Order cancelled. No reason given.

Aaaarrrrrgggghhh!!! A full day of the vestibule!!! so :pensive:

Got it. Struck out first 2 attempts with cancelled orders. Now I can go back to worrying about Santa Hat Pikachus

So got in at 92% but the dang system asked to log back in !!! arrrrgghhhhh!!!

Took all day but finally got in. In fact was last wooter to get in before sold out

I was hitting f5 on twitter when the last item sold out and clicked that link maybe in 2-5 seconds from when it was posted, got the order checked out and hit pay only to have the order cancelled. I got that far twice tonight and got into the VOP the other 5 times.

I should mention I have 3 screens going, 1 with twitter, 1 with the homepage & 1 with the stalker app going.

I’m in total shock. I actually got one. First Basketful of Curmudgeons in over ten years of Wooting.

was in the dreaded waiting room

I have been trying all day. A bunch of times yanked from my cart, including telling me to log back in a few times. Will the waiting room never ease its torture!

Certainly have spent a lot of time in the Vestibule of Patience - without any success!

Same… why does this happen?!

Congratulations!!! I hope you will be as disappointed as we all are, when you open it!!!
:wink:

USE TWITTER.

Tried a bunch earlier but when I tried Twitter it was easy.

So many BOCs and not one app notification!

Tried all day…nothing :cry:

Thanks! I’m looking forward to being tremendously disappointed and yuuuugely let down. Believe me. I’m sure my BOC will be the worst disaster in wootoff history. And I can’t wait!

Because you were less than milliseconds away from getting crap…but when Woot went to process the payment, the BOC was sold out already. Nothing you can do about it, you just missed it, about as close as you can get. The order is then canceled to prevent you from getting charged, and you’ll get an email about eventually as well…

Hey there Wooters! Join us at the main thread for the BOC unveilings.

http://i.imgur.com/OvgycNW.jpg

Tracking received.

2 lbs.

8(