Bag o' Crap

WAHOOOO!!! Went to the VOP and made it through to the other side! I missed all the birthday BOC’s, SOOOO happy to get this one! Thanks Woot your the best! Don’t listen to all the nay sayers!

That’s why I carry an extra pair of drawers with me at all times.

OMG! Waiting room… :frowning:

Finally! AFTER IDK HOW LONG! I FINALLY GOT A BOC!!! Clicked the app notification, clicked purchase, (somehow had time to sign into my amazon account) and then the order went through! Just like that. My first BOC is in the bag! (No pun intended :joy::joy::joy:)

Saw the announcement from the App on my phone.

Clicked, and then realized I wasn’t still logged in.

VOP for me yet again.

I got one!!! Even after getting stuck in the vestibule!!!

If you are in the vestible just wait. I succeeded after a long-ish lounge in the VoP.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are holding these and will ship them on Wednesday with the other BOCs from tomorrow.

Notification on my phone (via the Woot! app) and got one. Went to the site, it was still up for a minute or so.

Edit:
Heck I even had to sign in again on the app and still got it.

YAY TT!!!

Hope there are more surprises today to go along with prime day.

VOP has got me like :frowning:

Ahhhhhh I missed it again Woot why do you hate me sooooooooo

Made it through the VoP, placed my order, celebrated, then got an email that my order was cancelled because it was out of stock. Boo :frowning:

Oh man, I forgot the 31 days thing… oh well, Happy Remember Day!

I am in shock. I got one. I waited patiently in the Vestibule and I actually got one. I love Prime Day. It’s like Christmas in July.

Same here. They should just remove it.

Still hanging out the the Vestibule of Patience. Wondering if I should abandon all hope now.

From tomorrow?

I came out of VOP with “item no longer available” As soon as pop on phone came I hit button to buy. Not sure how I could have been faster.

Hint hint…