Bag o' Crap

FAAAAHK

2 Likes

NEVER THE RED BUTTON!

3 Likes

Don’t do drugs, kids.

3 Likes

Alas, it was not meant to be :frowning: next time perhaps.

We were trying to break the servers. It didn’t work. Dammit.

2 Likes

I bet you could try again.

1 Like

WOOHOO!

PRAISE THE SERVERS!

4 Likes

I missed this one, so bullet dodged, but I’m just wondering how the VOP works on the app? On the web, I can see the page refresh, but the app VOP just sits there. Is it rechecking my status in the background? Just curious.

1 Like

I too am in the VOP… Never bought crap before, hoping today maybe my lucky day.

I’m wondering the same, I literally clicked on it the moment I got the notification, and I was immediately put in the VOP. It didn’t appear to ever refresh.

I’m starting to think I am not Han Solo crossed with Rocky. :frowning:

1 Like

Drat! Foiled by Amazon login yet again!

1 Like

Yep. Member since 2010. Still no BOC.

Just damn I am always lurking on Woot! No crappo

I’m asking how that works. You can check your order history to see if it goes through until I can get an answer.

It’s sold out so safe to exit the VOP now.

1 Like

“Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!”

1 Like

I think google stadia has taken its question from woot in regards to its launch.

Heads up for fellow workers, save your money for the new PS or Xbox.

Tried to access box as soon as the message came, but twenty minutes to get to this forum that says it is sold out already. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Does the VOP page change to tell you its sold out, or does it just stay the same forever?

For future reference, BOCs usually sell out in about 2 minutes. This one ran long and last 7 minutes because it was unexpected.

1 Like