Bag O' Pet Crap

I can haz boc

And SOLD OUT!

I’ll be happier if it’s cat crap. The Oh-Wow-Is-The-Snow-Actually-Melting melting snow is revealing that I already have plenty of dog crap.

Managed to get one. I hope I get a cat or something. Because that would be hilarious. Also I read all the write-ups. Worth a good chuckle. :))

He’s got enough ties to keep the crickets secured well.

I knew staying up on my last night of vacation would pay off, first BOC in a long time

Hmm well that went better than I thought.

All that means is that it would be super crappy for you. :c)

I got one!!! I hope it’s a great big bag of DOG Crap!

Oh wait…hmmmmm

wow put it in your cart click proceed to check out go look up your cvv code and get fucked over keep up the good customer service last thing i bought came broken

Oh great and powerful Woot Gods! I thank you for this wonderful gift of a Bag of Pet Crap! Please, I humbly beseech thee, our new kitten desperately needs a kitty condo, the larger the better.

a bit bummer. literally tried every password ive ever used and couldnt log in. even my saved password in chrome wouldnt work. had to reset it to then see it was sold out!

I’ll at least go to bed knowing i had a boc from like 4 years ago sitting somewhere. because it was literally (yet figuratively) crap.

So my A-game has been off the last couple weeks with woot, jumped in to check the deals and managed to snag one, yay!

I’m guessing there’s a fun unique little badge waiting in the poll thread?

Doesn’t matter… got crap! Hopefully kitty laden carp for i’m dogless lol. Any live crickets will be set free in my sisters basement.

The Antechamber is so terrible…

I spent 5 minutes in the Antechamber, my friend logs in and gets one instantly, after I had been in the Antechamber?

Would a woot staff member like to explain this to me? Antechamber for 5 minutes, friend logs in on his computer after I had already been in the Antechamber, and gets one…

Wooohoo

my first ever BOC, thought I would never get one since I am in the boonies and have moderate internet speed at best, hopefully it will be really crappy crap.

Why is everyone so down on this. To me it’s just the fun of getting it…

Missed out, and on my fifth Wootiversary too. Looking forward to seeing the results, though!

Will the mailman light it on fire when he delivers it? hmmm… Old man Smithers will never expect it.